Epilogue

"Good morning!" I greeted and hugged dad who was eating his breakfast.

"Good morning!" He smiled from ear to ear. I smiled back and sat on the chair, immediately eating my breakfast.

"Should I drop you at school?" He asked when I was chugging apple juice.

"No need, I'll be going with Sungo." His smile fell off and he straightened his posture.

"Yejin," his serious voice kinda made me nervous. "I won't tell you this again, it's all your choice. But just remember, Sungo and... Daeun they are not somebody you should associate with. They are a bad influence on you. That Yoona, or whatever her name is, seems like a good kid but not them."

"Why dad? Sungo is good, he treats me well. He's like my brother."

"Just telling you, I know he's good with you but he's not good." His statement made m wonder, did he catch Sungo watching stuff on his laptop? "I don't want you to be involved in any of his problems.

"I won't dad, trust me," I said, but my eyes widened. "Ah, I'm getting late! Goodbye! Have a safe trip!"

"Have a good day!" I wore my shoes and walked out just to greet Sungo.

"I don't like your dad either." He deadpanned, making me hush him.

"He's my dad."

"He ain't mine so-" a smack landed on his head.

"Good morning aunty!" I greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning Yejinnie. Take care." She smiled. "And you," her smile vanished. "Behave." She glared.

"Why do you always treat her like this, and your son like this!?"

"Because she is a good, kind, and obedient child unlike you, so shut up and go to school." I almost laughed at the mother-son interaction. To be honest, it's fun to see him getting beat by his mom.

"Alright, we will leave." I said and entered the lift.

"Bruh seems like somebody was enjoying too much."

"Why won't I? It was fun."

"Girlfriend or wife?" He asked as soon as we reached parking.

"Car."

"Wife, here we come."

"What about Yoora?" I asked as we drive off to school.

"Nowadays she is coming with her teddy bear. Making up for the time they weren't talking."

"Teddy bear?" I perplexed. And in reply, he just smirked.

"Yejin!" Yoora greeted me as soon as we reached the school. "You won't believe what happened?"

"What?"

"I saw Hoseok and Jee kissing!"

My eyes widen.

"Wait, doesn't she like Seokjin."

"Nah, after Seokjin dated that bitch she said her crush faded away from Seokjin."

"Who?" She suddenly looked at me as if I said something weird.

"Ah, you didn't know what happened. Many things changed in these three months. You will eventually know."

"Wassup bitches, and Yejin." Jungkook greeted, with a cute bunny smile.

"And I remember you wagging your tail, wait what was her name again? Jisoo? Misoo? Misun?" Yoora replied making Jungkook's smile fade. He rolled his eyes and started to walk ahead, completely ignoring her.