48. Ramen

(A/N: please refer to username picture in chapter 46 because I'm not able add pictures)

His lips met mine making me moan, he cupped my cheeks while another hand wrapped around my waist bringing me closer towards him.

Smacking sound increased as his pace increased, the kiss turned messier and sloppier but none of us wanted to leave, none of us wanted to stop. He nibbled my lower lip making me moan again, and taking advantage of that his tongue entered in my mouth; which made me moan again.

My hands went through his silky black hair, tugging them making him groan in the kiss. His tongue caressed my mine which gave me butterflies in my stomach.

As if oxygen wasn't mandatory, we both kept kissing; more like sucking each other face like our life was depend on it. My stomach did summersault when he parted my legs and put his one leg in between, his knee pressed my womanhood which made me moan again.

He finally left my lips while looking into my eyes, usually brown orbs were now darker. Lust was evident in his eyes, and that made me excite. He soon dipped his head into crook of my neck, which made my eyes close.

He sucked my delicate skin, making me hiss. Soon he ran his hot tongue where he just created a blotch; he continued to left some more hickeys and open mouth kisses which made my knees weak which he sensed too.

"Jump," with any replied I jumped and wrapped my legs around his hips while kissing him passionately. He started to walked while kissing me; his hand grabbed my ass, groping it making me moan. He opened the door by his foot and walked inside, made me laid on the bed gently.

He hovered me making my stomach twist, he made me wrapped my hands around his nape while he settle in between my legs making my skirt trail up. He again kissed me, invading my mouth and battling my mouth. But it didn't last long, soon he backed away and grabbed his
t-shirt lifting it up a lift.

I leaned up a little on my elbow not wanting to miss one of the sexiest moment of life. I could see his half torso; milky white soft skin, abs and that tattoo while made me clench my thighs together. I extended my hand to touch his expose skin, and a shiver ran through my body when I touch his abs. I ran my hand from top to bottom, while looking at him who smirking.

"Remove it please." I practically begged him to remove his t-shirt but he didn't, so I decided to take matter in my hands. I got on my knees on the bed and came closer and with lots of courage I tried to lift his t-shirt more but he didn't bulge. I looked into his eyes, which were boring in mine.

"Yejin woke up!" He yelled in my father's making me startled. I end up losing my balance and fall on floor with yelp. I kicked my duvet away and looked at my surrounding; I was in my room.

My hair was messed, almost looked like a bird nest. I was in my ugly yet cute pajamas. In background there was obnoxious noise of alarm clock; well congratulation it worked after so many weeks.

I wiped away drool from corner of my lips and removed some strands of my hair from my mouth. I tugged my hair in frustration and glared the alarm clock, I literally lunged towards the alarm clocked and threw it across the room.

"You shifty alarm clock, I was having such a good dream and you decided to work when he was about to remove—" as I was yelling my eyes fell on my father who was standing at door, watching me.

"He was about remove what?" He asked, making my eyes wide.

"Ah, in my dream I was queen of freaks and one of the freaks made my sculpture and he was about to remove the silk curtain." I blabbered, while hoping he would believe whatever I was spitting.