2.Confes-

My eyes jolt open and I sit straight on my bed

My eyes jolt open and I sit straight on my bed. I look here and there, then I realized that it's morning already. I woke up again due to my alarm clock. I sigh and switch off my electric alarm.

I get down from my bed and wear my comfy furry slippers. I love them. With this I went towards the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. If I look like this, someone will definitely hire me in movies and they would be hit.

Horror movies with the role of a ghost, to be more specific. My eyes were red, dry tear stains everywhere, drool marks near my mouth and please don't ask me about my hair, just the look horrible. I legit look like a ghost.

I did my morning chores like brushing, bathing and combing. My hair is mid length, so I don't need to do anything special, so I let them loose. I went into the kitchen and make myself some bread and peanut butter as I can't cook.

Usually the family who lives beside me gives always cook food for me. They are very sweet, really.

I remove my uniform which I slept with and wear another new one. I took my backpack and put some books in it. I made sure I put right ones and my homework.

With this I went to the door and wear my shoes. I make sure I lock my door, I don't want to upset dad more than he's.

With this I started to run towards my school, also eating peanut butter sandwiches in some interval. At last I reach at school on time. But the thing I didn't know that this is soon gonna be a hell hole for me.

As soon as I enter in school, everyone was looking at me. Some were pointing at me and laughing while the other were whispering.

I gulp and try to not notice them and went towards my locker. As soon as I reach towards my locker my eyes were wide.

My whole locker was vandalized, my all books were torn, my all belongings were broken, 'Rejected' and 'Rejection' was written all over my locker by black spray paint.

Oh my lord.

"WHO THE F*CKITY F*CK IN THE MOTHER OF DUCK DO THAT!" Suddenly Yoora, I don't know when she came, yell from beside me. Everybody just remains quiet.

Why are they here? Is this After School Club?

I look at her, she was breathing very heavily, her nose was flaring and her face was all red. I sigh and cover my face with my one hand. Now this as the only thing left in my school life after meeting rejected in front of the whole school.

"Calm down, just, let's just complain headmistress, okay?" I said as I put on her shoulder to calm her down.

"But-" I cut her by grabbing her hand and dragging her towards to the headmistress' office.

***

After half an hour or so headmistress allow us to go. She checked all CCTV of the hallway, but somebody put black spray paint on them before doing anything. Now she'll need to change CCTV of the hallways.