60. Test

Mrs. Yang were little bit late for our class. Everybody was busy, chatting, touching up their makeup or simply catching up on their studies.

Jungkook who was sitting on prior bench was playing on his mobile. Jee was turning around, chatting with Jinae and Yoora. At back Sungo was catching some sleep while I was mindlessly doodling in back of my notebook.

I was thinking about Yunbum. My cousin's soon to be partner. How they are so beautiful, and getting married to my cousin after childbirth. Their unborn child is already 4 weeks old, I'm kinda happy for them but also my cousin's parents aren't supportive for this.

They don't even know their child made another child and now they are living at my dad's house. My train of thoughts interrupted by my new phone's vibration. I took it out my pocket and check it.

Squishy:
Come to the rooftop

Right now

"Students, today I'm going to give you your English and Mathematics test paper. Please come her and take your papers when I will call out your name." Mrs. Yang announced and those mix emotions; tint of excitement, little bit of fear and tons of anxiety filled my entire body.

I decided to ignore Jimin's words right now. Because duh, test result was more important.

Student by student, teacher started to announced their name and my emotions raised by the passing time. This time not only I gave my efforts, but Jimin put his efforts in tutoring me. How well he explained me concepts, repeating them in different way until I understand everything well. For hours he taught me, neglecting his own studies.

I might disappoint my father, but I don't want him to disappoint.

"Bae Yejin."

"Huh? Oh yeah." I clumsy stood up from my seat, almost knocking down my books from my desk and colliding my elbow with desk. I hastily walked towards her table.

"I'm impressed by your result in Maths. You did good in English too. Just work a little harder in grammar and sentence formation." I felt relived after hearing her words. I bowed, went to my seat and checked my papers.

I scored 57 in English and 76 in Maths.

My heart sat upon seeing my marks. I scored so low, I felt like crying. I checked my paper, looking for where I made mistakes.

"I scored 40 in English and 35 in Maths. How much did you scored?" Yoora asked me, excitedly.

"Not well, I scored bad." I replied her with croaky voice.

"How much?" Jee asked again, but Jinae took my paper and checked my score.

"Bitch you scored such good marks. Why you crying?"

"No, they're not as good as I was expecting."

"What? Don't tell me you were expecting to score hundred." Jungkook mocked.

"No, I think it's his stupid father."

"No Sungo, it's not my dad. I was expecting to score little good as Jimin tutored me." They all groaned, and I saw Yoora rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god Yejin, chill. You scored good, and if that horny chick do something tell me, okay?"

"We will beat his ass." Sungo added.

"Yes! I always wanted to beat him since the day he rejected Yejin and started being jerk with her." It low key scared me because the way her eyes sparkled upon the talk of beating my boyfriend.

"Guys, you know that Jimin is my best friend?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Well, even though Jimin is like our brother, I don't mind beating his ass." Jinae smirked while rubbing her hands.