57. Freaky

He was kissing me hungrily, as if I was his last meal. Even after doing it against the door he wasn't satisfy at all. If I compare, his hungriness and desperateness was nothing against previous two time— three times.

I tapped on his shoulder twice, he left my lips and my lungs burned at contraction after a long time. I gasped as I took long intake, my chest heaved as I breath heavily; a low chuckle left from his mouth as it if it was funny for him.

"It's not funny Jimin."

"It ain't funny, but rather arousing."

"Ar-arousing?"

"Yes, so fucking arousing. Cheek flushed, chest heaving up and down," his head dipped in my crook, and soon his tongue lick from crook to my jaw line. My eyes closed at wet sensation of his tongue which make my core throb. "Neck adorned with my mark, swollen lips with smudge lipstick around— but you wanna know what makes me hard?" He whispered and nibbled my earlobe.

"What?"

"Your cunt filled up with my cum."

A gasp left from my mouth, which end with a moan. I squirmed, tried to suppress the throbbing and aching between my legs but couldn't because he was between my legs, and moreover he was still in me. Another chuckled left from his mouth, he gripped both of my hops and looked in my eyes while devilish smirked played on his lips.

"Looks like someone got kink for dirty talking, I wonder what else this dirty little girl like." He hummed before continuing. "You know I can feel you throbbing around me, I can feel how fucking much you're turned on."

"Freaky little girl, want me to fuck her raw, want me to fuck her hard and fast, want me to fuck her with clothes on. Are you little too much for innocent." My heart thumped inside my ribcage, stomach churned and another moan left from my mouth.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please do something."

"Do something?" He laughed again and snapped his hips harshly making my eyes wide. It caught me off, at least I expecting it even though I asked for it. His lips again met mine, battling with my tongue he again started thrusting in me but his hips moved agonizingly slow inside me which made me whine. The minimum pleasure, as if he was doing in name only.

"Jimin, faster and harder."

"Shhh, take what's given to. Don't try to be greedy you freak." My head fell deeper on the pillow, my eyes closed and I cried in frustration. Literal tears formed in corner of my eyes as my pussy ached for more, but he wasn't giving me.

"You're being a total asshole." I cried while tugging his black hair harshly. Subconsciously my legs wrapped around his waist and I started to moved my hips, but it was of no use.

"Asshole? Me? No darling I'm being a good boyfriend. You were limping while walking, it ached my poor heart. Seeing my girlfriend limping because of me." He chuckled and continued his pace.

"Tell me what do you want." He asked and gently squeeze my left breast.

"I-I wanna come."

"Yeah, wanna cum?" I nodded my head immediately, but in return he just smiled; so evilly as if he was plotting something.

"How about you earn it, unlike last time?" My eyes jolt open when I feel emptiness. He was now standing near the bed, while zipping up his pants.

"J-Jimin?" I asked him, in pure confusion and disappointment. He looked at me, just smirked and sit at the edge of the bed, his face and legs facing me.