Spin off: Anti Cupid's Play

"Taehyung

"Taehyung. Yejin and Jimin are trying to get us together. They are doing some sort of cupid's play."

"So? My feeling for you faded for a long time. I don't like you anymore."

"I don't like you either!" I gritted my teeth, just talking with him made me angry. "What I'm trying to say, stop your stupid friend, from doing that, I will talk to Yejin. I don't like you and I would like to stay out of all this drama.

"Even if we will tell them to stop this, do you think they will listen to us?" He asked, he was right. They won't. "Instead, how about this? They are playing cupid's play right? We will do the opposite. No matter how hard they will try to bring us together, we will fail each of their tactics as worst as possible making them realize it's impossible to set us up." He looked at me and smirked.

"We will do anti cupid's play."

Poor us forgot, there is a cupid in anti cupid's play too

***

A/N

You read Rejection, Yejin, and Jimin's story.

This is Yoora and Taehyung's story.

I'll start writing this after some time, gonna focus on Prank Call and DD. So feel free to add Anti Cupid's Play in your archive.

I better see you all if you are there too.

Vote.
Share.
Comments.

(Look at him, he's so cute)