Outro

So this is the end of Rejection

I'm feeling so many emotions right now. I'm sad at the same time I'm happy. I'm excited and at the same time, I'm nervous.

I know you have read this many times but read it once more, I'm not going to delete this.

I started this book because I started simp hard on Park Jimin, watching an anime, and suddenly got inspired. This was unplanned and you can realize that while reading. In the beginning, you can see the book is very problematic :') forgive me, I wasn't much educated back then.

I planned this book to be a short story (bruh, this book has 80 chapters wtf). There was not supposed to be any Mr. D (Diminie, not daddy or dick) or no Kiha, no Yoora and Taehyung (lmao their story), no Hana and no dad(abusive dad) but it all came out like this.

The initial story was just supposed to be about a girl winning the heart of her crush who doesn't like her back.

But this story doesn't just revolve around Yejin and Jimin but lots of other things too.

Study pressure, fat-shaming, slut shaming, suicidal thoughts, etc.

Some things I've experienced a lot.

As the story progressed, I began to add this element in the hope to let people know what are I'm the effect of this on us, what we go through and this is not 'just' this. It's a lot deeper than what people see.

One more thing, Kiha was still unplanned. Initially, the antagonist of the book was supposed to be Yejin and Jimin themselves. And they are, after Kiha, they are the villain of their own story. I love the concept of this, that we are the villain of our own story first.

No doubt, this book was cringe in the beginning, but as the book progressed, the book, writing, and no became better. And in happy about that.

I'm only going to rewrite this because duh, I know I can't. This book is flawed and it is perfect. You can see me grow through this book, and that's what makes this book special.

Thank you very much, for being with me on this journey of progress. All of you, thank you.

I'm so happy, this is the end.
(Don't worry, they will be in Anti Cupid's Play.)

See you soon (Bruh, read my other books I'm an attention whore.)

Completing this book at 53k (never expect tbh, thank you very much)

I love you.

Remember, this is not a goodbye, but a beginning of a new start, a new book.

***

Something that touched my heart most beautifully.

I love her. Thank you cypherbangtan for this.