49. Surprise

I slowly opened my door, and peeked outside to checked whether aunty was there or not

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I slowly opened my door, and peeked outside to checked whether aunty was there or not. I know she was in her own house; but still it gave me satisfaction knowing the coast is clear and no one is going to catch me while sneaking out from my house in casual outfit when I'm suppose to be in school uniform.

Adrenaline rushed in my veins and my heart started to beat faster as locked my house door, putting keys in my small backpack. Since it knew I was going to spend my time with Jimin; more than anyone else so I dressed up well. I don't want to make obvious, although I wanted to wear skirt but I didn't for two reason.

First, considering his behavior and outburst previously he don't like me wearing skirt or shorts; basically anything which shows skin. He felt jealous, it was kinda obvious from the beginning when he stated those rules which include I can't date anyone and I can't flirt with anyone. I was so dumb that I didn't get it in first.

Second reason, we won't be alone. I mean there will be eight other boys as well. I'm sometime self conscious, so preferred to stick with light blue jeans and full sleeves white top with lace.

I took stairs and climb them down while taking out my phone from my pocket, calling sungo. He picked up fast compared to other times when he literally ignores me.

"Where are you? Parking lot or still at home?"

"At home, she's forcing me take these side dishes for my friends whom I play basketball with. Ain't my mother so kind and lovely to others' children but not hers?" He taunted and I heard a loud smack with his yelp which made me chuckle.

"No go, my poor Yejin must be waiting." She scolded him, while he just mumbled something audible. I hung up and waited for him. He soon showed up, he was wearing a black ripped jeans and a white loose t-shirt along with black sneakers. Not to forgot he was he was carrying a bag which have food made by aunty, I assume.

"Come one hurry up handsome pig, we need to pick up Yoora as well."

"These are heavy, I can't help. Why mom give these in the first place?" He threw a tantrum, I rolled my eyes at him. Sometime he can be childish. He finally out it in the back seat and open the doors. I sat inside on the passenger seat and wore seat belt.

"Next stop, Yoora's house." I joking command while pointing at the exit.

"Yes Yebea—ow!" He yelped as I hit his head hard. Rolling his eyes he started to ignition and drive to Yoora's house. The ride was silent, since there was nothing to talk about. I kept looking at outside; the view outside was beautiful. The narrow streets of this area didn't hide the beauty of Seoul.

Cold breeze past and calming sound of birds chirping. Not many people were awake; that's why the nature seems that mingled with the city. Low noise of ignitions and chattering was still there, adding the life in the atmosphere.

"How did your mother allowed you to bunk the school?" I asked him out of nowhere, breaking the silence.

"Ah, I told her we are practicing for upcoming basketball match. She nagged me about my clothes but it okay." I nodded my head, and went back to look outside but soon realized we are in Yoora's neighborhood.