"Not as much as Natsu,"

"Destroy Face!"

"Sting, Rogue," Minerva mumbled, concerned for them. "They'll be fine," I assured her.

"Fro want to fight too,"

"Don't be stupid, we're going with Kira," Lector dragged the exceed by her tail.

"I trust Sting,"

"Fro too,"

---

"Do you know where the control room is, Minerva?" I asked the woman, "It's hard to find the way with everything destroyed," She grunted, limping as she tried to walk.

"Someone is coming," Lector exclaimed, getting our attention.

"Fro thinks so too,"

"Ah," Happy with a very weird mushroom on top of his head, and Lily appeared.

"Erza! Kira!" Happy ran to Erza, " Minerva and Saber's exceeds," Lily mumbled while Lector and Frosch ran to the blue exceed.

"Sorry, but we're in a hurry. We'll celebrate later,"

"We'll come with you,"

"Happy, your head looks so fashionable!"

"Fro agrees,"

"It's nice seeing the exceeds interact with each other,"

Minerva then walked towards Happy, glaring at the object on top of his head.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, seeing her reaction to the exceed.

Kneeling in front of him, she plucked the mushroom and scaring Happy.

"What are you doing?!" He cried as I tried to not laugh at his face.

"This is one of the Nine Gates, he probably knows where the control room is," She gripped the mushroom.

"You're great, M'lady!"

"M'lady~"

"That was a nice one, Happy," Lily turned to Happy, "I didn't do anything,"

"Less than 1 hour until Face is activated, let's hurry!!"

Erza and I walked to Minerva's side and took her arm around our shoulder as we asked the weird mushroom for directions with the exceeds following us.

"Are you sure it's this way?" Erza tightened her grip on the demon.

"Of-of course heh,"

"I wonder if Sting and Rogue are okay," Minerva mumbled, showing her concern for the dragon slayers.

"We should believe in them, that's all we can do for now. " I assured the worried wizard.

"That's right, we've got bigger problems to worry about now," Erza finished.

"Yeah," Minerva sighed.

"Also," Erza started, "Kira, weren't you asked not to get involve in this?" She glanced my way.

"Gramps was just too stubborn to ask for my help," I scoffed, remembering how he made me wait for him to call me.

"Now that I think about it, why were you with Sting and Rogue?" Minerva questioned me, "I was in Sabertooth for the past week," I replied to her question.

"Oh, really?" Minerva smirked at me, "What?" I raised an eyebrow at her response.

"Nothing," She glanced back to the corridor we're passing through as the exceeds seems to be having their own conversation.

"She'd make an amazing wife,"

"That imagination of yours is definitely biased."

"Get a move on or we'll leave you behind," Erza turned to them, giving them a dark look.

"Aye!"

"Sorry,"

"Wow, Erza sure is scary in some ways,"

"Fro thinks so too,"

We continue walking to our destination as we constantly asked the demon mushroom for the direction of the room.

"Kira,"

I heard a familiar voice calling me, as I whipped my head around to look for the source of the voice.

"What is it?" Erza asked beside me.

Ignoring her, I focused all my attention on the voice, "Kira, go to the basement,"

"Gramps," I mumbled under my breath, I looked towards the two wizards. "Gramps is calling me, can you handle this?"

"Of course, go!"

"Good luck!" I dropped Minerva's arm around me as I thought of the location of the guild, feeling myself drifting away with my body breaking into small particles.

As I arrived at the guild, I was shocked to see it in shambles again.

"Why is our guild always destroyed?"

I looked for an entrance to the basement but found Master instead.

"Gramps, what's going on?!" I ran to the old man whose face is blank.

"Come with me," He turned around as he walked away from me.

We started going down the stairs as we're heading to what I presume to be the basement.

"Where are we going, Gramps?" I asked the quiet man as he ignored my presence.

"Answer me, dammit!"

We stopped at a large door while Gramps pushed it open, revealing a dark room with only one source of light from the center of the room.

A crystal sat in the middle of the area with a person inside as I felt a tremendous amount of magic from it.

"Th-that is?" I stuttered, staring shockingly at the body of the guild's first master.

"Lumen Histoire,"

---