X

---

Kira's POV

"This sucks,"

"We have entered the third day of the competitive marathon we call the Grand Magic Games!"

"I wonder what new dramash the gamesh will show ush today."

"Our guest commentator today is from the Magic Council! Lahar!

"I'm pleased to be here,"

"Good timing Jellal,"

"Lahar, I hear you are the captain of the Council's Arrest and Custody Division."

"Yes, we will permit no injustices during the Games."

"Stop talking already,"

"The competition for the third day is Pandemonium!! One member from each guild will be taking part!!"

I felt Laxus pushed me forward, urging me to participate. "Fine, I'll go." I sighed.

"What happened to Mystogan?"

"Juvia doesn't see him."

"Things could get sticky with a council member here as a guest."

Each participant arrived at the middle of the arena: Erza from Team A, Millianna from Mermaid Heel, Obra from Raven Tail, Hibiki from Blue Pegasus, Olga from Sabertooth, Jura from Lamia Scale, and Nobarly from the newly named Quatro Puppy.

I pout as I looked towards Jura, "Sorry about my absence from yesterday's games! Now, let me explain the rules for Pandemonium!"

Suddenly, a rumble was heard as a structure appeared in front of us.

"It's the Palace of Evil Monsters, Pandemonium!!"

"There are a hundred monsters within its walls! Well, really they're just magical incarnations that we conjured. They should pose no risk to the audience!" The odd pumpkin explained.

"The monsters are sectioned off into five levels, D, C, B, A, and S, according to their battle prowess!!"

"By the way, If you want to know how tough our lowest class, D-class, is.." A lacrima appeared above him, showing the D-class as it lunged towards the statue.

I zoned out the rest of the explanation since it's taking too long. I let my eyes roam around the dome and landed on Sabertooth's balcony.

I saw Minerva smirking and standing there with her arms crossed, and Sting leaning against the balcony as he stared at me seriously.

"What do you want?"

"Now we'll draw sticks to determine the order," The pumpkin handed out the box as we each picked one stick.

"That's fast,"

"I am number one," Erza mumbled as the number eight appeared on the stick I'm holding. "You're lucky, I guess. I didn't really listen, can you explain?" I chuckled.

"I had figured this game would depend on the number I drew,"

"Don't ignore me,"

"You mean the luck of the draw? N- no, maybe but I don't think so. The game is set up to be based on how you pace yourself and how well you sum up the situation."

I grumbled as Erza kept ignoring me in the back.

"I will take on all one hundred monsters, I chose the number 100," Erza exclaimed, making the others panic while Natsu and Gray just laughed as I stood clueless.