LXII - Part 2

---

Kira's POV

"You certainly don't look pleased," I turned my head to meet Irene's gaze as she looked at me with a smirk plastered on her face. "I didn't know it was that obvious," I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes at the expression on her face.

I let my eyes wander my surrounding, the palace I dread to ever see as we kept walking through the familiar corridor. "Didn't you miss this?" Irene continued annoying me as I can see the grin on her face from the corner of my eye.

"No,"

"Well that's too bad, you're stuck here,"

I scoffed at her words, a part of me agreeing with her statement as I remembered my situation. Though, the nearing presence doesn't help in my mood as soon as I sensed his aura.

"Welcome home, sister, it's been too long," They appeared in front of me, his sharp orange eyes set on me as I did my best on restraining myself from pulling his head to the wall.

Groaning at the male in front of me, I ignored his presence and passed his form, not wanting to deal with his irritating self. "Why is he still here?" I mumbled to the Sprigan beside me.

"You should be nice to him, he's your brother," Irene told me, almost mocking me as I turned my face to her; glaring at her. "Right, my brother," I spat, disgusted by the idea of us being related.

"What a nice joke," I added.

"Where are we even going?" I questioned the redhead, curious about what she's planning. I still remember the layout of the palace, and where the rooms are but I don't understand why we're going to a place I least expect us to go to.

"I want you to meet someone," Her smirk never leaving her face as we entered a whole different area, recognizing it to be the garden. "What are we doing he-" My words stopped as I sensed the familiar aura near me.

"I'm watching you," I looked towards Irene as she threatened me, her face turning serious while walking back inside and leaving me in the garden.

"Kira?"

I turned around at the voice, seeing the old man staring at me with confusion written all over his face as I spotted a familiar elder behind him.

"How have you been, Gramps?" I greeted the old man with a smile, striding towards him while I tried to remember who the familiar male is behind the old Dreyar. "What are you doing here?" He asked me, concern plastered on his face.

I merely shrugged at his question, wouldn't want to reveal my reasonings with someone from the Empire here with us.

"Lady Kira, it's good to finally see you, you've grown up to be such a pleasant young lady." The male behind him quipped, bowing slightly with respect as he smiled at me. I rose a brow at his presence, pinpointing where I know him from.

"Yajeel?" I asked for confirmation, remembering the male to roam around the palace. He nodded at me while I stared at him in surprise.

"You've gotten old,"

I wanted to comment but held myself back and tried to mask my surprise as I placed my attention back on the former master in front of me. "Do you think you'll be able to let us talk alone for a moment, Yajeel?" I proposed to the old man, despite knowing that Irene is somewhere around us to guard me.

"Of course," He nodded at me before making his way inside, officially leaving me with Gramps in the garden.

"You've changed," Gramps commented, noting the differences on me as I wondered whether it's my appearance or the aura surrounding me he observed on. "I've been through rough months," I shrugged, disregarding the events that occurred for the past months.