LXIII

---

Sting's POV

"Have you heard? Natsu showed up at the Grand Magic Games, there's a rumor they're reviving Fairy Tail,"

I whipped my head in the direction of the voice, "Is that true?" I asked the other people at my table, knowing they also heard them.

"Maybe if you leave your office often, you'll know," Rogue retorted without even sparing me a glance and causing the tension around us to thicken, knowing what his words meant. Ignoring his comment, I let my gaze settle on the door of the guild as I've always had for the past months.

Then, a cough broke the now awkward silence as Yukino tried to soothe the atmosphere. "Last time I heard, Natsu and Lucy was seen at Lamia Scale,"

"The little dragon slayer is an active member there," Rufus commented, adding his own information regarding the matter of Fairy Tail. "Or well, was," He added.

I only nodded at their words as I felt someone beside me and ignored their presence, my eyes never leaving their place; hoping that the door will open and a certain person will enter.

"No matter how many days you stare at that door, she's not gonna appear."

I slowly turned my head to the side, meeting Minerva's piercing gaze. "Way to crush my dreams," I sighed, knowing how much her words contain the truth.

Standing up, I made my way to leave the group and to the office as Minerva somehow followed me to the door. "You're gonna lock yourself inside again,"

"I have some stuff to do," I told her, opening the door. "Just stop, Minerva, I know she asked you to look after me. You don't have to,"

Just as I was about to close the door, I didn't expect Minerva to also follow me inside the office as she shut the door behind her.

"She expected me to take care of you in her place, I'm not gonna let her down."

I scoffed at her words, "She should be the one here with me, not you," I turned around, not wanting to see the pity she's giving me. "You know she has her reasons. She mentioned her running and hiding from someone," She reasoned, bringing up the story Kira told us weeks before she left.

"Maybe she's hiding again,"

"If she is, she would've told us," I retorted, making my way desk and plopped myself to my seat. "Just forget it," I sighed.

"If she doesn't want to be found, let her be,"

"Your words contradict your actions," Minerva commented, I raised my head to stare at her as a frown settled on her face. "You keep saying that it's time to let her go, yet you keep waiting for her," She continued causing me to groan at her words as I bring a hand to my hair in irritation and ruffled it.

"Just go, you have a quest to go to, don't you?" I told my fellow guild member as she hesitantly left the office.

Sighing, I let my eyes wandered on the table before settling on the small white crystal laying amongst my paperwork.

---

Author's POV

"Now, there's a voice I haven't heard in a while," The young master of Sabertooth appeared himself on the former Fairy Tail members with his exceed, Lector, beside him.

"It appears so, yes,"

"Huh? Are that Natsu and Lucy?"

"And Happy, too!" Lector exclaimed cheerfully, delighted to see the exceed.