L

---

Kira's POV

"Okay,"

"I'm getting bored, your questions are boring me," I groaned, "Well, sorry for the dull subject," He rolled his eyes at my actions.

"I just want to know more about you, considering you've left out a lot of information," He continued, causing me to smile sarcastically at him.

"How sweet," My smile widening before dropping it.

"Well, I have a question," I gazed up to the ceiling, "Have you seen Minka anywhere?" I questioned, curious by her whereabouts.

"No,"

"No one has ever spotted her, I questioned the other members,"

I hummed, my mind going to places.

"She's hiding,"

"How about the guy that initiated the attack on the guild?" I started, "What'd you do to him?" Turning my head in his direction.

"I kicked him out," He shrugged, "How did you know?"

"I asked Minerva," I stuck my tongue out before smirking, "Don't you find it odd?"

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Is there something I should know about,"

"Nothing," I shook my head, my smirk widening at the thought.

"Can it be connected?"

"Minka and the attack,"

"You know something, what is it?" He asked, his curiosity showing. "I know a lot of things, you have to be specific," I smiled, my teeth showing themselves.

I watched him open his mouth to say something but closes it again as he was unable to form any words before he tore his gaze from me.

My eyes staying at his form, watching his face contort into numerous expressions as he let himself delve deeper into his thoughts. "You enjoying yourself there?" I muttered though it seems he was unable to hear my words.

"Yes, I am," I smiled sarcastically, replying to my own question seeing as he's ignoring me.

I clicked my tongue, noticing how he's still unbothered.

I placed my head on his lap, my face staring at his surprised face as I laid my legs flat on the couch. "I thought you're here to keep me from killing myself," I quirked a brow.

He sighed, "Do you know something about the attack?" He shifted at his position into a more comfortable state as he started playing with my silver hair.

"Maybe," I grinned, "Tell me," He said sternly. "Why should I?" I chuckled, deciding to play with him for a while.

"This concerns the guild, and I want to keep the guild stay peaceful," He scoffed at my actions causing me to grin wider while his fingers pried from my hair.

"How responsible," I mocked, "I'm still not telling you," I lift my head off his lap and sat straight beside him.

"Just know that everything may be connected," I inched my face closer to his, our nose already touching as I felt him hold his breath.

"Tell me immediately once you see Minka," I continued, feeling my eyes warming. "And I'll fix this little problem," I said seriously.

"Okay," He gulped, his voice quiet and shaky. "Good," I smiled sweetly at him before placing a small kiss at the side of his lips and stood up.