LXVII

---

Author's POV

Silence enveloped the two guilds, walking towards the enemy's army to halt their advances with the Twin Dragons leading them. Determined to do well in this battle with Ichiya's words ringing in their ears. Using his words as an encouragement to move forward.

The Blue Pegasus, willing to fight their best after their fellow member displayed support to the Fairies.

"You think we'll be able to come out of this alive?" Jenny Realight muttered quietly but enough to be heard for the wizards around here. "Don't think like that, we're gonna be fine!" Her fellow member, Eve Tearm, encouraged the female.

"I can't help it!" She whined, "With all the talk going around, and the warnings the council gave us,"

"This is no time to be scared and doubt ourselves, we have all these wizards we can work together with." Ren Akatsuki stated, his voice loud. "He's right," Sting joined in, catching the attention of the other guild.

"If someone is in trouble, we must help them; no matter what's going on," Sting told the others as they nodded at his words.

The two guilds kept walking, preparing themselves for the battle awaiting them in their path. As they kept trudging through the track, they're left confused due to the absence of Alvarez soldiers. "I thought that they're here?"

Olga questioned, turning to Hibiki Lates, wondering whether he knows about the odd situation.

Minerva was about to face the Pegasus but something caught her attention while the others placed their gaze on Hibiki. Stepping forward, the Tiger tried to see what it was.

She let out a shaky breath, their gaze meeting; deep green clashing with emerald green and ruby red. It was a surprise to her why they were unable to sense her presence in front of them with the domineering aura the person possesses.

"They are," Minerva said, not tearing her eyes away from the Alvarez wizard. "It's just not what we expected," At her words, they followed her eyes as they met the intense gaze the Alvarez wizard holds.

A single person standing proud and unbothered by the presence of the two guilds. Kira Ferilia, ready to battle with the guilds she grew to care for and assisted during her time in Fairy Tail.

Her black hair is fixed in a half-updo, two thin braids at the side, acting as a small crown. Her bangs framing her face perfectly as the rest of her hair reached her mid-back.

Black fabric with gold linings hugging her upper torso as the collar is connected by a thin gold string, her abdomen exposed while her arms are protected with the same black fabric, barely reaching her wrists.

Her black skirt is longer with a high slit on her right thigh as her black Alvarez emblem can be seen while her feet adorned a white ankle boot.

"What?" Hibiki mumbled under his breath, clenching his fist tightly at the suffocating presence as the Tigers remained silent, especially the blond master.

Worried for his partner, Rogue turned to look at the White Dragon Slayer, who's sporting a small blush on his cheeks, startled at the female's revealing outfit, considering it has been a long time since he saw her.

The Shadow Dragon Slayer groaned at his reaction, bringing his hand to the blond's head and hitting it; waking him up from his daze. "Now's not the time," The black-haired Tiger whispered to the master beside him.

This interaction was noticed by Kira as she grinned at the tint of red in his cheeks. Walking a forward a little, a few feet between the guilds and the princess.