LXXIII

---

Author's POV

"So, who are you, anyway? And why do you smell like Natsu?" The White Dragon Slayer asked the Sprigan 12, finding him weird because of his scent.

"That guy says his last name is Dragneel," Lector informed his partner, who's still laying on the ground due to the effects of Larcade's magic. "To be exact this gentleman claims that Natsu is Zeref's younger brother," The Celestial Wizard continued, revealing the confusing information.

"And that he himself is Zeref's son,"

Hearing her reply, he wore a confused look; not fully understanding what he heard."Huh? I don't get it,"

"Fro, doesn't get it too," Frosch joined in, her body also on the ground.

"Yeah, but even if all that is true. It's still weird that he'd have the same smell as Natsu," The blond tiger approached the demon, "I'd understand it if he smelled like Zeref or maybe even Kira, but you know, Natsu and Zeref have different smells." He continued, carelessly mentioning Kira's name.

"A person's scent is different from that of his parents or siblings,"

"But his is the same as Natsu's"

"Well, that's because Natsu is also Zeref's child, in a way," Larcade grinned as he brought his palms together, a blade of light appearing and was sent to the Dragon Slayer.

His attack was futile considering how this type of magic is useless against Sting as Larcade watched the Dragon Slayer gobble the light with widened eyes.

"Didn't you hear me? All that light and white stuff don't work on me," A bright light surrounded Sting's hand before directing them to the Sprigan.

"Holy Ray!"

Before Larcade can send his own attack to the Tiger, Sting rushed to the Alvarez wizard; surprising him.

"Holy Nova!"

The White Dragon Slayer punched the demon on the stomach, their forms engulfed in white, while Larcade tumbled on the ground due to the force of his attack.

"You are more trouble than the rest," The demon smirked, glaring at the Tiger before sending his own attack.

"You must be the Dragon Slayer that father has been wanting to kill,"

---

"Humans cannot help but succumb to their desires, even Acnologia shares that weakness."

"Thus, I am the one who can defeat him. I, the ultimate wizard!"

Having enough of his words, Kira let her presence known to the group as she willed her dark mists to the Sprigan's figure to overwhelm him with it. Though, it seems like the blond Sprigan sensed her magic as he jumped away from the looming mists.

It is quite obvious that the princess isn't in a good mood base on her expression alone, considering that she just absorbed her magic that was keeping the resurrected soldiers alive; which irritates her greatly as it was her magic that was used.

And with Larcade battling the Tigers and spouting nonsense, it can worsen her already poor mood.

"Really now?" She tilted her head to the side, glaring at the demon. Larcade sent his own glare, knowing what her actions meant with her attacking him.

"Kira," Larcade said through gritted teeth before sending blades of light in her direction.

The princess brought her hand out, sending a big way of darkness towards the demon; causing him to fall onto the ground. Kira glanced towards the Dragon Slayers as she met eyes with Sting before placing her attention back to the Sprigan 12.

Kira lunged towards her opponent as she appeared in front of Larcade with a spear made out of her crystal, infused with her dark magic. She pushed the weapon right at his stomach without giving him a chance to react.

Then, the black-haired Sprigan yanked the spear out of the demon and sent a harsh kick on his stomach, causing him to shot through the air towards a particular Dragon Slayer.

Seeing the figure, Sting prepared an attack before the Sprigan 12 could hit the floor as a beam of light and shadow appeared from his fingertips and shot out in various directions, hitting the demon.

Larcade landed on the ground as soon as the attack hit him while Kira walked towards his defeated form; ignoring the curious gaze she's receiving from the Tiger. The blond Sprigan glared at the female despite the injuries he acquired.

Kira remained unaffected by his stare and aimed her spear towards the demon intending to kill him. Though, the Sprigan disappeared before the weapon could land on him as the spear stood tall with its sharp edge embedded on the ground.

The princess glared at his previous position and whipped her head in the direction she's sensing the demon, noting his location near the guildhall; where she was previously at.

"Kira,"

She turned her head back to the wizards around her as her eyes focused on the big gash on Sting's upper torso. The princess strode towards the blond and placed her hands on his bare skin, startling the male with her cold hands on his torso.

Sting's gaze then moves to Kagura standing up as she sheathed her sword, her eyes focused on the Sprigan tending the blond's wound.

"W-wait," The White Dragon Slayer brought his hands out, stopping the Mermaid from attacking Kira, while the princess stared with wide eyes at the blond's action. Her hand dropping to her side as she followed the Tiger's gaze.

"I'm not going to do anything," The princess told Kagura as she watched the Mermaid catch a glimpse at her insignia on her thigh. "You can trust me," Kira took a step forward towards her, ignoring the sword aimed at her.

Kagura shifted her gaze to the White Dragon Slayer beside Kira while the blond nodded his head, supporting the female. Hesitantly, the Mermaid brought her sword on her side and placed it back to its previous location.

Then, the princess seems to be stepping behind the Dragon Slayer while voices could be heard nearby.

"Sting, Rogue! Are you all alright?" The voice of Minerva rang around the field as she and Yukino ran towards their guildmate, not noticing Kagura and Kira; seeing as the princess excels in concealing her presence from anyone.

"Everyone,"

"M'lady, Yukino," Sting glanced towards the approaching females while Rogue grumbled, unable to move his body after he gave his power to Sting to help the blond defeat the demon. "Forgive me, I can't even get up,"

"I guess the battle is over," They looked around the field, trying to find their opponent.

"Sting!"

"Rogue!"

The feline creatures ran up to their partners. "You really gave it your best, huh?" Sting turned to the exceed in his arms before glancing towards the well-hidden princess behind him. "Yes, even though we didn't actually do anything!"

The princess couldn't help but smile at their interaction, feeling their emotions as the exceeds embraced the Dragon Slayers.

Then, Kira felt a prickling sensation on the side of her head and as she turned her head, she met gazes with a Tiger; her eyes wide upon seeing the princess.

"Kira," Minerva whispered but the Celestial Wizard heard the female utter the name as she followed Minerva's line of sight; surprised to see Kira near them.

"A-," The blond noticed their gaze on the princess while he panicked, worried that they might react the same way Kagura did. "She's, she's on our side!" He immediately blurted out, but Minerva was already in front of the princess.

The Tiger then wrapped her arms around Kira, surprising the princess as she felt her embrace Kira tighter.

---