The heavenly theatre of saving the princesses

As if lightning hit them, Prota, Glimpse Water and Holbe bolted towards the monster, which not only perplexed the monster but also Frozen Milk.

What in the bloody world were they doing? Why would they just run into the monster like that?

Frozen Milk was too stunned as he watched how Prota arrived first at the monster and, contrary to Frozen Milk's expectation that Prota would kill the monster to save them, Prota bumped against the monster and fell down.

It rather seemed like the monster was in pain of having Prota touch him than Prota falling to the ground acting as if the monster was really able to push him, the mighty protagonist, to the ground and hurt him.

"Frozen Milk, please save me too!"

What?

Frozen Milk witnessed what was called a true acting show and every muscle of his body was fighting to kill themselves so Frozen Milk wouldn't have to move and could just die without seeing this stupid theatre!

Vil grabbed Frozen Milk's shirt and looked like an aggrieved maiden.

FUCK! You are the villain why are you-

"Frozen Milk!!!" Prota cried out as he took the paw of the monster to hit himself with it.

"Please save me, the monster just tried to kill me!"

Pretty sure, you were the one courting death!

The system cackled with laughter. AHAHAHA so funny! Frozen Milk puked in his mind and wished his system could smell the foul scent and drown in his vomit.

"Frozen Milk!" Prota continued to cry for him.

Frozen Milk's veins on his forehead bravely sacrificed themselves.

"My Lord," Vil didn't let go of Frozen Milk and looked even shyer than the most innocent girl on earth.

Why are you trying to compete for my attention? I just woke up, ok! Give me some slack here!

Holbe and Glimpse Water arrived later than Prota and watched from the sidelines to determine if it was really worth the effort to bother with that ugly monster to get Frozen Milk's attention.

They needed to be sure Frozen Milk actually would help Prota before diving into the same plot point like Prota and Vil.

And indeed, Frozen Milk that naive idiot told Vil, "Don't worry, it's fine. I'll come back soon, wait for me."

Why did he sound like a prince promising his sweet loving princess his return after he defeated the bad dragon? Only thing was that Prota was another princess he needed to save! Two-timing! Frozen Milk how dare you two-time?

Vil made a mental note to thoroughly engrave in Frozen Milk's body just who his main lover was!

... If Frozen Milk would ever let him touch him. Vil sighed in sadness.

Frozen Milk rushed to Prota's side and not being able to bear Prota's hopeful eyes, Frozen Milk's eye twitched as he was forced to not let his protagonist down and cough out those cringy, cliche lines he swore he'd never say,

"Don't you dare touch... him! I will defeat you and make you grovel in regret."

"My dear," Prota whispered and pouted when Frozen Milk glared at him.

What was this? Roleplay? Wasn't this situation severe? And why the fuck, Frozen Milk glared at the monster, would you play along?

The monster was, in fact, lonely and this was fun, even though Frozen Milk was still its archenemy.

Frozen Milk bit his tongue and chocked out, "Don't harm my dear! I won't let you even touch a hair on-"

Prota pinched Frozen Milk, so the latter would say those heavenly words that made the other three unbelievably green, "On... my dear's body!"

Prota nodded and nestled himself into Frozen Milk's arms as Frozen Milk shielded him from the monster.

This was the cue for Glimpse Water to follow suit.

"Father!" Glimpse Water shouted as he laid underneath the monster's tail, seemingly buried.

How the fuck did you get under there?

Frozen Milk's veins were working overtime to make this whole scene more elaborate.

"Father, I need to be saved more, this monster here is trying to send me 6ft under the ground!"

Where you belong to!

Frozen Milk sighed as Prota didn't want to leave and Frozen Milk had to say the same words he told Vil and went to save another princess.

This three-timer!

Prota was sure he needed to properly find a way into Frozen Milk's heart, so he could stay in there and never ever leave again!

Frozen Milk and the monster played along and this time Frozen Milk shielded Glimpse Water from the monster while the monster proudly acted as the villain and growled. At this point, it seemed more like a puppy- an ugly and deformed one but with much fantasy, a puppy.

Frozen Milk freed Glimpse Water from the monster's tail and Glimpse Water said, "Father please tell the monster that you would even go the incest route with your son, me here!"

"You monster, don't touch my son, I would even-"

Wait what?

Frozen Milk hit Glimpse Water and dragged that unfilial and lewd son away from the monster and then after promising princess number three, he made his way to princess number 4 or the actual princess!

Four-timer!

Glimpse Water cursed that he had to act like a son and wished familial love was a thing in this world and forgot he wasn't actually related to Frozen Milk.

Holbe didn't think of anything special and didn't want to bother with the monster, so she just laid in front of it and with her beautiful face silently cried for Frozen Milk's help.

She knew Frozen Milk would immediately rush to her without her needing to say anything, after all, she was the one who had the most advantage.

"Hubby!" Holbe cuddled against Frozen Milk, who caressed her head, and shot everyone a triumphant stare.

I was the first loser but ultimately won the battle! Ha, take that, you lowly males!

Frozen Milk didn't even need to look at her face, the blackened aura around Holbe told him enough and he gulped.

He really spoiled his characters way too much! What did he become? An entertainer?

Frozen Milk was ready to unleash his load at everyone. How dare you! I played along with you for long enough!