A harem's unrivaled quarrels

What were beads? What were bullets? What was rain? Less than the gallons of salty ocean water that was produced from Frozen Milk's head to pour down his back over and over again.

This wasn't just simple sweat anymore, not just sweat beads rolling down, not just bullets of water, not just showers, it was proper and the unmistakable flood that swept away Noah's arc and dove the whole world into a catastrophe.

And Frozen Milk was buried underneath this natural phenomenon.

Once again, Frozen Milk sat on the table surrounded by his characters after he unleashed the bomb of fatal news and had to act as a tame kitten observing its parents fighting around.

Frozen Milk didn't want to endure this anymore. He was glad everyone cared about him so much because in his previous life, no one ever did, not even himself but this was tiring, so tiring!

"Hello," Frozen Milk's veins were pulsating, "I appreciate everyone's concern but aren't we going off topic now?"

Frozen Milk smashed his hands on the table and everyone immediately quieted down, "This is not the time to talk about your capacities and the endurance of the mattress! I don't fucking care about it! I! Don't! Fucking! Care! About! It! Nor will I ever will, so stop dreaming!"

"But this is important!" Prota's puppy eyes stared into Frozen Milk's solemn once that were about to explode with anger.

Did his cute puppy protagonist melt Frozen Milk's heart a bit? Yes, yes.

Yet the next words reignited the fire again and added several drops of oils.

"What if there's no mattress in this world that could keep up with me? I don't want to press you against the hard ground, it'd be too vicious especially if I can't keep myself to be gentle."

This kid! Totally the wrong topic here!

Frozen Milk's bulging veins were an understatement, they were able to separate themselves from Frozen Milk's body and become their own entity to all scream in unison at Prota,

"Shut up! Just shut up! Don't think about these unimportant things! What the hell is going on in your mind? What? Where's the pure and innocent protagonist? Where?"

Yet Frozen Milk couldn't bring himself to curse Prota because the soft spot in his hard core would turn into a black hole out of spite and suck Frozen Milk's whole existence in.

"Father, don't listen to him. He's not the protagonist anymore, he's just a lump of flesh full of perverted desires. By the way, I'm also thinking about ordering a new mattress, so-"

In Frozen Milk's mind, Frozen Milk became exceptionally strong that he was able to flip the table and bury all four clowns of them underneath it. This was important right now!

They were dealing with life and death, with the whole bloody existence and future of the universe, not just the world but universe and they could just go on and talk about their damn perverted sexual preferences?

Too much would be taking the piss out of any words that ever hoped to make it into any dictionary!

"We ought to really settle this," Holbe turned serious, "We can discuss this later, however. Right now, a more pressing matter needs our attention."

Holy Beauty, his rational and cold holy beauty!

"But... of course hubby would destroy any mattress in existence. I don't mind doing it on the floor," Holbe's voice turned higher and she looked as if she was on cloud nine. Frozen Milk didn't even want to acknowledge her tinted cheeks and way too dreamy (lewd) expression.