The soft butt

While the monster was marking Frozen Milk in his mind as his archenemy, it watched how another puny human was testing its patience.

However, the good thing for the monster was that Vil, who won, decided to fight with Frozen Milk on his shoulder because he didn't want to give up Frozen Milk to any of the other lecherous people.

Before the others could stop Vil, he already walked towards the monster. The monster narrowed its eyes and welcomed this great present that served his archenemy on a plate. It was thankful to the puny human to have brought Frozen Milk straight to him.

It stood up and let out a loud growl to exert its dominance.

Vil didn't react to it, in fact, he didn't even properly see the monster, the only thing that was on his mind was the superb sensation of Frozen Milk's soft butt under his fingers.

Rub Rub Rub a bit. Ah yes, so soft, so round, so nice.

How would it feel like to have this butt sit on Vil again? What must Vil do to experience the bliss again?

For the sake of continuing experiencing this joy, Vil wanted to kill the monster with one punch. The monster, on the other hand, felt very confident but with each step Vil took closer, it felt an oppressing air suffocating it and the monster decided to change strategy.

Fighting this insane maniac that was coming to him and bringing death? No way. So, it quickly worked its little beast brain and decided to instead come up with a superior strategy. That was to kidnap Frozen Milk and run.

Frozen Milk that vicious bastard was the cause of its torment!

Yet poor Frozen Milk didn't even know that once again he offended someone. Or...something...

In a sense, this monster was Frozen Milk's equivalent... If Frozen Milk was a monster, he would be this creature.

The system was amused at this sight and wondered if this monster wouldn't also become a suitor for Frozen Milk, after all, each character Frozen Milk offended would end up licking up to him in hopes to get a taste of that sweet milk.

Frozen Milk could never let that happen, his characters wanting him? No problem! A fucking monster wanting to hump him? NEVER EVER EVER!

Get this shitty plotline out of here! You can have any genre, any trope, whatever! But bestiality? Are you out of your fucking mind? Are you? ARE YOU? Go and read the Lord's bible, go and shower in holy water every day for at least a year! You damned sinner walking the path of a crooked living being!

As if Frozen Milk could feel his demise, he woke up and accustomed himself to what was happening. For some reason, he saw Prota, Glimpse Water and Holbe in the far back while he somehow moved forwards.

Then he realised he was still on Vil's shoulder and turned around and almost wanted to faint again!

Too ugly! What was that ugly hybrid thing?

What the hell was a monster doing in his story?

He directly stared into the monster's eyes and as if Frozen Milk didn't suffer enough, the monster could instantly read Frozen Milk's mind and was sure that Frozen Milk was really its enemy.

"Vil, what are you doing?"

Yet Vil didn't even notice Frozen Milk woke up and continued rubbing his soft butt. Knead a bit here. Knead a bit there. Ah, pleasure. Ah, the ecstasy. Ah, Frozen Milk's butt could really be described as a peach. Would it be juicy too?

Frozen Milk jumped up as he finally felt Vil's hand. He was red with anger but now a more pressing matter appeared.

The monster!

Frozen Milk thought Vil wasn't right in his mind and didn't see that abomination. So, once he saw that the monster also approached them with Vil doing nothing but walking to their demise, Frozen Milk jumped off and shielded Vil from it.

Frozen Milk didn't know why because he was pretty sure that Vil could easily defeat the monster but his body acted on his own.

"Vil, run! I'll take care of it!"

The monster raised its head arrogantly as if to say, you want to defeat me you mere weakling, sad excuse of a mortal?

"My Lord!"

Frozen Milk turned around and cursed.

"What the hell are you acting coy and touched for? Don't you see this blob of shit right there? Run!"

Indeed, like son, like father.

"My Lord, you care so much about me. I'm so happy! Too happy!"

While Frozen Milk was red with rage, Vil was red with, cough, indecent pleasure.

Vil said those words loudly so that the three in the back could hear it and as they also saw how Frozen Milk shielded Vil, they grew sour with jealousy.

No! He loves me more!

Me! Me! Me!