The worst anti-climatic climax ever

At the edge of the nature side facing the vast toxic ocean, five people stood without having a clue what to do.

"What about the airship? Where the hell is it?" Frozen Milk scolded Vil.

"Oppoa said he would come back soon," Vil shrugged his shoulders and his indifference sent Frozen Milk to another journey of insanity.

"Like hell he's doing! I bet he's off fighting someone again! I told you to use the other airships but no, you stern face refused and now no airships are available!"

"Blame it on Oppoa," Vil actually had the face to say it!

"How are we going to get to the island then?" Holbe wore her disguise again and looked at the ocean.

"Can't you just purify it?" Glimpse Water shrugged his shoulders as Holbe's sword stabbed him in the butt.

After Frozen Milk and Glimpse Water told the others they'd be going to the island, everyone wanted to join. It was anticlimactic for what seemed like the climax of the story and especially for the main villain who threatened to destroy the world.

Even the system stayed quiet for the whole time. Its sentence: 'No matter what you've to sacrifice, you need to survive' vanished into oblivion and didn't seem as an important or despairing it was in the beginning.

Maybe because the system realised Frozen Milk's pain if anyone close to him was hurt, it decided to not say those things again.

Perhaps it was trying to be considerate? Frozen Milk, however, put his thought away. As if that *** would ever be considerate.

He had to now focus on getting to the island. There was no plan, no preparation on how to fight the presence but no one deemed it as necessary. This wasn't a fight story to begin with. This was a battle of wits, intelligence and talking skills!

"No, it's not," Frozen Milk huffed out and helplessly stared at everyone but then Holbe called out to him.

"Hubby!" she jumped at him, wanting to pull on him as Frozen Milk perplexed took a step back and Holbe failed to reach him.

Everyone gave Frozen Milk shocked expressions and Frozen Milk didn't know why they looked so desperate right now.

That was until Frozen Milk saw his arms and noticed how his body was captured by black threads that straggled over the vast ocean to get to him with no end in sight.

The black threads wrapped around Frozen Milk's head and he heard a dark voice in his mind, "You've come to find me, so be my guest."

Frozen Milk felt sick as he was hauled into the air and flown across the ocean at a rapid speed.

"Is this even possible?" was Frozen Milk's only thought as he upside down burnt the last image of the others into his mind.

"Don't worry about me," he wanted to scream but the air pressure cut him off and before any sound could reach them, he vanished out of their sight.

Frozen Milk was worried, not about himself but about them. They'd go nuts without him, seeing him being taken away like this.

"System?" Frozen Milk helplessly asked.

"Be calm, host. System's currently calculating."

"Again what?"

For some reason, Frozen Milk felt calm and not anxious at all. He's been through many things, this was nothing for him. He didn't even bat an eye as he was facing his oncoming death.

Yet the nausea being thrown around in the air like this crept up Frozen Milk's throat and he was lucky his vomit disintegrated in the toxic water.

He finally landed on the sandy black ground of the island and looked around. This sight was sure terrifying. Huge crystal-like black charcoal covered the tiny island which a person could walk around and explore everything in five minutes.

In the middle, Frozen Milk saw the presence webbing the black threads that detached themselves from Frozen Milk-

The presence was a male shrouded in black. Frozen Milk couldn't see his face nor his body except for his hands.

"Come," the voice appeared again as the threads pulled Frozen Milk to the person, "I cannot leave this spot."

Frozen Milk remembered that this person was condemned to forever be on the island but Frozen Milk never heard the part about the threads.

"What are you doing?" Frozen Milk couldn't care for anything anymore and bluntly asked.

"I'm creating the threads of fate," the guy also didn't beat around the bush.

"For what?"

"To destroy the world and be free."

He really was honest to a default!

"You are the catalyst of that happening. I web the threads of fate to one day capture thy who will allow me freedom. Until then the threads cannot disappear."

He was basically giving Frozen Milk the answer on how to defeat him! Talk about anti-climatic.

"So, all I've gotta do is to cut the threads?"

There was a long silence as Frozen Milk looked for something sharp.

"No, if the threads of fate disappear, so will everything."

"What does this mean?"

"It means this world will cease to exist and I won't be able to escape either."

"So, it's either everyone perishes, and you live, or everyone perishes and you die too."

"I assume so."

"You. Assume. So?" Frozen Milk inhaled sharply, didn't that mean that everything was based on his baseless assumptions?

"What will happen if you stop to web?"

"The same fate."

Frozen Milk sighed.

"This island disappears with me."

"And? The world?"

"Will be unfazed."

"None of this makes sense," Frozen Milk viciously called out on the plot holes. He was familiar with them so obviously, it took an expert to fill it.

Frozen Milk channelled all his inner forces to his brain to gain some IQ he could use here. Then he had a brilliant idea

"Then, it's simple!"

Frozen Milk talked to his system, "Can't you transmigrate him?"

"Pardon host?"

"If you transmigrate him into another story of mine, he can escape his confinement."

Frozen Milk wore a smug, he was very convinced this would work.

"This is interesting host, system will comply however host won't be able to survive if the island disappears because his soulless body won't be able to continue webbing."

Frozen Milk nodded, "How about this? You send me back and I'll help you escape in a way no one is harmed, and if I don't hold up my end, then you'll just catch me again."

The presence thought for a while, "You dare not to fool me?"

"What would be the point?"

The presence nodded and accepted, "I will believe you."

The threads wrapped around Frozen Milk's body and sent him back to the coast before his characters.

They were surprised and stopped bickering.

"Frozen Milk? What happened?" Prota was worried but Holbe held up her hand and said, "Hubby, what did you do? The black threads in your body disappeared!"

Frozen Milk patted himself on the chest.

"This is your creator! Everyone! Bow before me!"