A majestic creature? No an abomination...

"Erm, are you guys seeing what my eyes force me to see or did Vil knock me out too?" Glimpse Water blanked as all the others' faces followed suit.

"Haha, this is just an illusion," Prota laughed as he walked towards the at least four-metre monster hybrid of a wolf and dragon, whatever abomination it was, that suddenly appeared before them in the forest.

If the monster heard this, it would cry in shame and disgrace because it was actually proud of its appearance and majestic ability to scare those puny humans into statues, but the truth was these so-called puny humans were too disgusted at its sight and didn't even want to give it a reaction. That was how insignificant this monster was.

Prota went to the monster as it growled relentlessly and vicious thinking how petrified this human must be when Prota poked him with a finger.

In an instant, the monster went wild with pain. How could a measly human touch him with one finger and it felt like all his organs exploded and became mush?

It didn't dare to retreat but it was hurting so badly. The only way for it to overcome this ordeal was the thought that it was a monster so it needed to be strong!

Prota went back to the other blank faces and sighed, "It's real."

How pitiful the monster was! At least give him a stage to shine and act, pretend! Pretend to be scared!

The monster despaired at the sight as Prota held his hand out to the others and said, "Let's play rock, scissor, paper and the winner has to fight against... that."

The monster could hear the disdain in Prota's voice and grieved.

By making the winner be the one to face it, this only meant that they were spurned to want to be the loser. He, a monster, was able to make those proud characters want to be losers, how much of a nuisance was it?

"Ok, on three," Prota waited until everyone put their hands out.

"3, 2, 1, rock, scissor, paper and-"

All hands formed a sign.

"Wait! Vil, you were too fast, again, again I can't believe I won, no! I need to lose, c'mon again!" Glimpse Water cried as it looked at the monster.

"It's so ugly, I don't want to dirty myself. I need to present myself to father after all!"

He went and said it! There! He actually said it, no glue to keep his hurtful mouth together! The monster dropped to the ground in shame and wagged its wolf tail.

It was so happy to finally leave its prison and now it had to endure an even more vicious sight. On top of that, verbal abuse. Just because it was a monster didn't mean he could endure to be verbally abused, ok?

"No, you won you need to continue," Holbe smiled as she was the one to lose first.

In normal circumstances, all of them would tear at each other to win but this was an exception. It never felt so good to lose.

Amused, she watched the others how they played again and again because Glimpse Water couldn't accept the fact he constantly lost.

If Frozen Milk saw how happy she was at their suffering, he would gouge his eyes out and replace it with new ones because he could never accept that his Holy Beauty would also take pleasure in others suffering.

It shouldn't even come to Frozen Milk as a surprise. Since he was a twisted author, his characters in one way or another have also inherited that damned personality trait.

"Just hurry up already," Holbe was even impatient!

"Vil, give me my husband, you can't win if he is on your shoulder."

Win? Vil didn't want to win but he knew that Holbe wanted to provoke him and held Frozen Milk tighter and in front of everyone's eyes actually dared to rub Frozen Milk's ass.

All the others' eyes went blood red! How dare he assault their love like this! How dare he!

First, they had to experience how Frozen Milk was taken away before their eyes while they were powerless to do anything and now they had to watch how Vil kept Frozen Milk to himself the whole time and even put his filthy, lustful fingers all over Frozen Milk's body!

None of them could accept this and Holbe, Glimpse Water and Prota developed telepathy at the same time. Vil had to win! They had to make Vil win.

Glimpse Water and Prota decided to work together and while Prota counted down, Holbe distracted Vil by trying to take Frozen Milk to her.

Vil focused on Frozen Milk, absentmindedly put out a scissor while both Prota and Glimpse Water used Paper and lost.

"Ah, such a shame we lost.... ahhh," Glimpse Water deliberately poked deeper into Vil with his words but in reality, he didn't hurt Vil but the poor monster behind them that just watched frustrated how it was such an eyesore to those four people.

It felt so bad for itself that it deluded itself to realise that there must be an instigator! An instigator that would turn these four people to hate it so much! That was right! Where was this awful instigator?

Its view instantly fell on the passed out Frozen Milk and determined this was his archenemy that made it suffer this embarrassment.

Frozen Milk needed to be defeated. This pure evil exerting mind control over the four people to view this majestic creature as an ugly ass creature needed to be destroyed!

Yes, the monster would become the hero! The monster will free everyone from Frozen Milk's hypnosis and make them aware just how divine looking and pleasant it was to everyone's eyes!

Frozen Milk! It growled and its glare focused on the unconscious scum author on Vil's shoulder.

Growl Growl: You puny human!

Growl Growl Growl: I will make you pay for this insolence!

Growl Rowl Gr: Be ready for my superior fluffy power!

If Frozen Milk was awake and saw this shitty scene, he would shoot himself to remain dead. Too fucked up! What was this shit? Why did Frozen Milk always offend everyone? Now even this abomination was offended by Frozen Milk!

Fuck! You are an abomination, on what right do you dare to be offended by me? The holy creator! Go and be disgraced by yourself!