Women are scary...

Bro grimaced when he looked at the bloody lump that was once his cute and teasable teary toy.

Bro wasn't a scum, he might be a sadist but he wasn't a bad person. He even went all the way to get himself dirty and sticky with blood to carry Frozen Milk to the beauty laying on another bed.

Bro carefully laid Frozen Milk on the bed and walked to the other side to wake the beauty up. He put a small sachet under her nose and the smell got rid of the sleeping incense inside her body.

The moment she opened her eyes, she jerked up and grabbed Bro. He held his hands up in defence.

"You," she started but he quickly pointed to Frozen Milk next to her.

Her piercing eyes softened and she immediately, without any care for herself, checked his condition and started healing him.

Bro's eyes twitched when he saw Frozen Milk lying on her lap but he couldn't do anything about it.

"This is too severe," Holbe sighed with regret and worry.

Bro couldn't see what she saw but he also knew Frozen Milk wasn't in a good situation.

"We have time to talk, so tell me," when she looked at him, the rage and hatred in her eyes reappeared.

Bro shuddered a bit and thought that women were truly scary. He, however, loved to court death and pretended not to understand, "Tell what?"

"You should be glad, I'm focusing all my power on healing my hubby or else I would've ground you along the floor until you become minced meat."

"Hubby?" Bro perplexed watched them.

"Yes, my husband."

Bro thought back when he caught Frozen Milk peeing and how small his thing was. He shook his head, Frozen Milk couldn't satisfy any woman, on the opposite, it was Frozen Milk who should be on the receiving end or else why would his thing be so small?

"You're not my brother's lover?" Bro suddenly caught on.

"I have no clue who you are talking about or who you are or what you did with my hubby but-"

"I'll explain," Bro sat down, next to Frozen Milk much to Holbe's frustration.

"The brusque, tall and ugly guy you came with is my brother."

"Who? Oh... you mean Vil?"

They were on a mutual understanding. Any guy that wasn't Frozen Milk was ugly in Holbe's eyes.

"Yes, Vil, my dear brother."

"If he is so dear why do you seem like you want to murder him?"

"Because that's precisely what I want to do," Bro was full of smiles.

Holbe understood his sentiment, she also had to be nice to the fools around Frozen Milk.

"I see. And why was I kidnapped?"

"I misunderstood and thought you were my dear brother's lover. Using you as a hostage to make him give up the throne and kill him then was my intention but I was wrong."

If Frozen Milk heard this he would instantly call out this stupid antagonist who just blabbered about his plan without even trying to keep it a fucking secret! Unbelievable.

"Well, you are wrong. I'm not that...'s lover," Holbe had a disgusted face and Bro knew with 'that' she meant his brother. He liked her more and more.

Holbe's face only then turned gently and beautiful when she looked at Frozen Milk again.

"Maybe I should've left him on his own," Bro's gaze lingered on Frozen Milk and Holbe immediately embraced her lover.

"You dare and-"

"Don't worry, I came here and brought him to you, didn't I? But I wouldn't have guessed you could heal."

"If anything were to happen to my hubby, tha- your brother would have ripped you to pieces. I don't want to admit but Frozen Milk is very important to him too."

"Aren't you his wife?"

"I- I am but the other tha- the others always want to take him from me," Holbe huffed out and put more power into healing her hubby.

"Ok," Bro didn't understand at all. It seemed like his brother was also crazy for Frozen Milk.

He made the right decision to save Frozen Milk, he could now use him as a hostage against his brother. However, he wasn't surprised that this young crying kid was his brother's sweetheart. Bro felt a bit envious and a sour feeling grew. He was currently stomaching the vinegar he drank.

He didn't really care for Frozen Milk but at the same time, he kind of did. It was complicated and he had no idea how to sort out his own feelings.

"Heal him and then-"

"Don't order me around," Holbe hissed and sent a glare at Bro.

Bro wasn't happy at all about that. He was a prince! Was his brother also treated like this? If so then he didn't envy his brother at all!

"How long do you need to heal him?" Bro was back at acting as a high and mighty prince.

"Cut me some slack," Holbe turned crude, Bro just swallowed 'women are really scary!' down.

"You first kidnap me, put me to eternal sleep, woke me up with a disgusting stench and almost killed my hubby and now expect me, after a coma, to heal him with a snap of my finger?" Holbe spoke very clear and calm but Bro felt an icy fist grabbing his body and slowly squeezing him dry of his honey.

"I'm sorry," Bro meekly said and sat there without moving and so half an hour passed in silence.

Holbe basically ignored his existence and forgot he was even present and put all effort into healing Frozen Milk, removing the threads and replenish his blood.

Holbe was also exhausted, she just woke up and the only reason she could immediately move was because of the adrenaline rushing to her head and the extreme anger she felt at this person.

They were already held off because of the presence and now they had to deal with this clown first before they could settle the other matter.

"Are you finished?" Bro spoke up again, this time he deliberately not looked at Holbe, in fear to get one of her stares again and stood up,

"If so, let's go. You can either peacefully come with me or I'll force you."

"Do you-"

"You just used up all your power to heal him, didn't you? It won't be hard to take care of you and don't forget," he grabbed her, "I still have soldiers everywhere, do you think you can fight us all?"