In need of a dictionary?

When Frozen Milk woke up, the dawn of the sunlight hit him, dying everything in red. For a second, he panicked but then found himself lying in something soft. He looked up and immediately all the blood in his body rushed to his head and poured out of his nose.

Currently, his long time virgin dream came true. He was laying in the lap of his holy beauty! What better way to wake up than like this?

"You're awake? Don't move," her cold voice and piercing gaze was soothing to Frozen Milk's internal wounds and pain.

"What... am I doing in your lap?" he was as straight forward as always.

"Your whole body was in pain, I was simply healing you, messenger of the Lord. But you should already know this."

"Yes, yes," Frozen Milk mumbled.

He completely forgot! Of course, as the captain of the holy knights she's been blessed with holy powers. She was able to heal and used her immense power as a swordsman.

The holy knights were the only fighting force of the water side while on the nature side, those barbarians as described by the water people, relied on their brute powers to fight and were called 'the King's soldiers'.

Suddenly, Frozen Milk shot up, his protagonist! Yesterday he was talking to him and-

"Back," Holbe pushed him with her palm on his forehead back onto her lap. He only now realised his surroundings.

He was on an airship. All around him was one long window with several benches. The middle of the airship was empty or taken up by some small stations offering refreshment.

Frozen Milk could only briefly recall what has happened.

"Your disciples are fine, they are waiting somewhere else. I told them in order to heal you I'd need private space, I hope you don't mind, messenger of the Lord."

Frozen Milk nodded and waited for her to continue. The golden sunlight hit her hair and illuminated her like a saint. Her long eyelashes graced her cheeks as she looked at him. He truly has never seen a more beautiful and heavenly being than her and it was he who created her.

"We're currently on our way to the nature side. Your disciples knocked in the middle of the night asking to leave. The mayor gave us an airship solely for us. What happened, messenger of the Lord?"

"I'm not sure, it was dangerous to stay, that's all I know," Frozen Milk also wanted answers. His system currently didn't respond to anything.

"I understand. I trust your judgement, messenger of the Lord."

Then for a while it was just completely silent. He looked out of the window. He couldn't recall much what has happened but he knew that something that wasn't supposed to exist has been born and it threatened to tear down his whole book.

"Shall I call for your disciple, mess-"

"Please don't call me that."

"Then what shall I address you as?"

"Frozen Milk, just Frozen Milk," he gave her an exhausted smile.

"Frozen Milk... I understand, would you like to see them? They were worried about you."

He only nodded and saw out of his eye corners how Holbe left.

"System? System?"

No response.

He buried his face in his hands. This overwhelming feeling didn't want to leave him, it clouded his mind, flowed through his veins, entered his bloodstream to circle continuously in his body. He could still vibrantly feel the pain and fear curse around.