The scum desperately questions the point

It was utterly silent.

Frozen Milk apologised yet no one knew why but somehow in all of their turbulent hearts, a small fragment of peace settled down and left behind a fulfilling feeling.

Their burden and shackles they were bound to from their past, their desires and their mistakes, even if it was slightly, it was lifted and they thought they could carry all their weight with a light touch.

Slowly tears ran down the second prince's face. What he sought was his father's apology and love, but why did Frozen Milk's words take the role and gave him the strength he desperately needed?

No one said anything. They all just watched how Frozen Milk approached Bro and stretched out his arms.

He hugged Bro- 

no, he didn't.

With a thump, Frozen Milk kicked Bro out of the throne and seated himself on it.

Ah... His characters were relieved, this was their Frozen Milk and not someone who went and apologised to the antagonist.

"I'm sincere when I said I'm sorry but I still need to pay you back for the shit you put me through! Do I look like someone you can just go and play around with and think I'm a fucking waterfall button? Press, press- oh look how all of his tears just flow out! Fuck no! Come here!"

Frozen Milk waved Bro closer to him, Bro, not in his right mind and still confused as to what just happened, followed his order and knelt in front of Frozen Milk.

Then something unexpected happened.

Frozen Milk patted Bro's head.

Shock and gasps flew across the room, bounced back off the walls and slammed the originator into the ground.

"My dear child," Frozen Milk again spat nonsense, "Become a monk."

Where was the revelation that he shouldn't treat his characters like the creation of an author but a fellow human being?

Non-existent!

Frozen Milk was really shameless! His face was so thick, no, he had no face in the first place! He couldn't lose it even if he wanted to!

"Do you hear me?" Frozen Milk acted like a father. He was the father Bro needed.

Bro just nodded his head.

"Becoming a monk is good. It can rid you of your sadistic nature. Actually, it'd be also good to send your brother along with you. Cultivate your relationship and become good people," Frozen Milk was impressed by himself. Those were very good words, he felt it.

"I won't my Lord, I will stay by your side."

Like fuck you do!

"I will throw a tantrum if my Lord is not at my side. The monks won't be able to stand it."

"Yes, yes," Frozen Milk rethought his words and agreed. It was best to leave Vil by his side.

This father was too lenient! Wasn't there clear favouritism?

"Be a good child and become a monk," Frozen Milk tried to curry favour with his neglected son again.

Bro just snivelled and nodded.

Just an hour ago, Bro called him a 'Good boy' and now the roles were already reversed.

'Good boy', 'Good child' was there any more cringy way to establish dominance? No? Of course not, Frozen Milk was the creator of it!

"But I'll also take your thoughts into account, if you don't want to become a monk then it's fine," Frozen Milk thought he was generous.

"No, if father wants it then I'll do it."

"Wait, wait, hol' up!" Glimpse Water was sure he was just replaced by the sticky honey bro!

Frozen Milk also wanted to smack this child. Calling him father, did he look that old? Of course he referred to himself as an old man but it was because he was allowed to do so!

And Glimpse Water... he couldn't do anything about that child.

"Then become a monk," Frozen Milk repeated again to truly etch those words into Bro's head.

"I will," Bro stood up and looked at Frozen Milk, "But first, cry for me."

Slap! Frozen Milk's hands felt itchy, they wanted to slap those cheeky cheeks of Bro's!

"I was just joking, although-" Bro whispered into Frozen Milk's ear, "Once I come back, you'll be mine."

Frozen Milk knew the consequences of his problematic actions but was always surprised how it had the effect to reel fishes into his non-existent net that loathed the existence of fishes!

"What are you actually here for?" Bro seemed to get back to his senses.

"The airship," Vil briefly answered and just wanted this eyesore go away.

"Then we should take it together," Bro suggested, "I will go to the neutral island to become a monk and then you can-"

"No," Vil determined said, "You won't be anywhere near him."

"Oppoa go with Bro and then take the airship to the coast, we will wait there."

"Yes, Your Highness!" Oppoa left with Bro and everything was settled just like that.

Wait...

Frozen Milk still had to rip fleshes apart.

What. Just. What. In. The. Fucking. World. Was. The. Point. Coming. To. The. Castle. Then???

--------------

Hey guys,

since today is somewhat a special day for me, although I'm not happy about it, I'll be uploading 4 chaps again!