『102』Villains

Start from the beginning

Hibari and Mukuro look back at the Villains as they heard the Underworld part and also with a look that says 'So are we the Mafia left on this Era?' which doesn't makes sense at all.

The talk continues until Chisaki say something about AFO and about being a Leader "If you know who my master is, and you're still saying that... Are you here to challenge me?" Shigaraki said while slowly standing and walking infront.

"I'm the next leader"

The two Vongola made an eye contact again, with the same thoughts going on their heads 'Something bad will happen' Hibari grip his tonfas while Mukuro materialize half of his trident.

"I didn't come here today, because i want to join you" Chisaki spoke"Twice, don't bring people before checking their intent" Shigaraki said "In order to execute my plan, i need a lot of money" Chisaki continues "There isn't really anyone willing to invest in some obsolete small-time yakuza" Chisaki said "But it'd be different if i had you guys, with your increasing name recognition, Put yourselves under me, I'll show you how well i can use you, and then, I'll become the next leader."

"Go home–"

Magne pulled out his weapon "Sorry, yakuza boy, we didn't come together to be under someone!!" He exclaimed and jump towards Chisaki after he used his Quirk "I'm here because i don't want to be bound by anything!" He raised his weapon "We will decide where we belong!" As he was about to hit Chisaki, his fingers touch his arm and suddenly his upper body exploded.

The two Guardians's breath hitch for a second 'What the hell is that?' they both thought.

"You all made the first move. Argh, that's filthy, that's why i hate stuff like this..." Chisaki said as he starts to scratch his arm.

"Wait, Compress!" Shigaraki shouted "This guy's trouble! I'll use my Compress to seal him away!" He was about to use his quirk when something hits his arm.

'What is that? A bullet?' the Guardians thought.

"Don't touch me!" Chisaki exclaimed before pushing Mr. Compress arm away and it exploded too and Shigaraki came from behind Compress as he was about to attack Chisaki.

But again The Guardians saw the same bullet but this time it missed Shigaraki and Chisaki yelled "Shield!" And another man came with the bird mask and he was touched by Shigaraki instead.

Mukuro and Hibari jump away from their hiding spots as the front was burst open by Chisaki's companions, they are now besides each other holding their Weapons as they hide again.

They look back and saw Chisaki and his companions leaving and they was about to use their Mist flames to follow them when a sort of familiar presence entered the room while clapping.

"That was a good Tragic Story!"

From the dark, a man emerged wearing a black suit and pants as his familiar dark red eyes which made the Guardians blood boil in anger. The two Guardians grip their weapons tighter and Mukuro's trident materialize fully.

"You..." Shigaraki trailed off and glaring at his Dark Red eyes "Yes me! I'm the fourth new Guardian!" He exclaimed dramatically before his fingers pointed at the certain spot.

Hibari and Mukuro immediately jump away as Dark Red flames burst from the spot they are standing and the box exploded and a few shards flew at the two Guardians and scratches them.

"Oh! You two are the Cloud and Mist! Master told me to say hello to you and the Decimo! I'm Mishiko–" Mukuro and Hibari's glare harden as they both raised their weapons but remembered about Tsuna's words.

"Don't be reckless, don't attack carelessly, the people on this world are different from ours"

Hibari click his tongue "Pineapple" he said and before they can disappeared the Man appears infront of them "Kyo-kun, Muku-chan! I'm not done talking to you yet—" Hibari's flames burst out his Tonfas and slammed it on the man's face before Mukuro uses his Illusions and trap him inside a ball of vines.

"What the..."

"Kufufufu~" Mukuro chuckled before releasing his real Illusions and Monsters came out and attack the League of Villains, before they disappear, Hibari pick up the small red bullet on the ground that missed Shigaraki before they vanished.

›TBC‹

I still have so many things to do ಥ‿ಥ so i will try to update my stories when i have time (≧▽≦)