『23』Explaning

{3rd POV}

Tsuna woke up at 6:50 am and still laying on his bed since Lambo was clinging to him and he don't want to wake up the boy,so he just reach for his phone and saw Hibari still asleep.

He sigh and open his phone and press his favourite app 'Wattpad' he read Italian books.

Then he felt Lambo begin to stir up as the boy slowly open his eyes.

"Ohayou Lambo"Tsuna greet smiling,Lambo return the smile "Ohayou Tsuna-nii" Tsuna sit up and saw Hibari already rubbing his eyes.

'Cute..Who could know that the Stoic Cloud Guardian of mine can be this cute like an innocent angel?'

Tsuna shook his head standing up,taking his towel "I'm taking a bath now"He said before exiting the door.

After a while he come back and Hibari was next since,Lambo was playing on Tsuna's phone,but when Hibari was finish Lambo turned next.

"Tsuna-nii! Where are we going today?"Lambo ask excitedly.

"Hm...we can go around the place"Tsuna said and Lambo cheered.

Hibari can only sigh "Stop being a kid"He said.

"Bleh! I want to be a kid again anyway!"Lambo said, sticking out his tongue at Hibari.

"Alright stop you two well,is that you are going to wear?"Tsuna ask pointing at Lambo.

Lambo was wearing a white T-shirt underneath a dark green jacket and dark green pants, and black shoes.

Tsuna had gave him his child clothes 'cause none of them will fit on him anymore.

"Yup!"the boy answered.

"How about you Kyoya?"Tsuna ask.

Hibari was wearing a simple purple t-shirt and black pants and dark blue shoes.

Tsuna also gave him that,it was given to him by someone and it did not fit him because it's too big for him.

"Hn (This is fine)"

"Then I'm fine with this"Tsuna said, He was wearing his orange jacket and orange pants too and red and white sneakers.

The three of them go downstairs on time that Nana was preparing breakfast"Going out?"She ask.

"Yup! We'll be back at 5:00 pm"Tsuna said and Nana smile "Then eat breakfast now!"She said and the three boys sat and start eating.

After the breakfast the three of them thanked Nana before leaving "Be careful you boys!"She said.

"We will Maman!"Lambo shout,right since he meet Nana she begun Calling her that which she don't mind.

And now Tsuna start showing them at the whole place pointing at the different things or place.

"So...here... There are Villains?"Hibari ask and Tsuna nod his head "Yep... Apparently this world is full of Heroes which is my teachers and Villains"

"Tsuna-nii you didn't explain us yet what is Quirk"Lambo said.

"I was about to but we need to get more private place to talk about"Tsuna said and the three nodded.

They buy food First before going to they're destination,they arrive at a wide area that many green grass can be seen with bunch of trees surrounded it and a few flowers growing.

"Here..."

"Then could you start?"Lambo said sitting at the grass That is surprisingly clean.

Hibari also sat too as well as Tsuna.

"Okay, lets sum this all up Apparently, We in a world full of people with superpowers, or it. The number one hero as they call as All Might and he has super strength. There are also people without quirks and they call them as Quirkless, but that is a very rare occurrence. Of course, if there is a hero there is also a villain. Geez.... I even thought when I first discovered that this world have Villain and Heroes that this can only happen in comics" Tsuna explained scratching his head.

"So that means that our flames is called 'Quirk' here?"Lambo ask and Tsuna nod his head.

"Hn?(That muscle man was All Might right?)"Hibari questioned.

"Yup, actually I'm not supposed to say this because All Might instructed me not to...I suppose I tell you but you have to promise me one thing"

"Hn(Go on)/Say it Tsuna-nii"

"Don't tell anyone"

"Hn...Sure"

Lambo smile"I promise that Tsuna-nii!"Tsuna could only Laugh at the Younger boy and pat his head.

"Then I continue,That is only his Muscle Form,he have another form which prevent people from recognizing him as All Might"Tsuna said.

"His other form was a scrawny man right?"Lambo ask.

"Eh? How did you know?"He ask.

Lambo shrugged his shoulders"Well at the Sports Festival I kinda saw him in that form and I hear Recovery Girl call him All Might"The boys explained and Tsuna just 'Oh's

"Omnivore,what should I call my 'Quirk'?"Hibari ask.

"Hm..My Quirk is called Dying-Will Flame : Sky"Tsuna said "How about Cloud Flames and Lambo will have Lightning Flames"

"Hn,Better/Sure Tsuna-nii!"

"Welp,I can't use my own Cloud and Lightning Flames this time...what should I use?"Tsuna mumbled himself.

"Hn(Storm or Rain)"Hibari said and Tsuna nod his head "K" he answered.

After that Tsuna explain more things about the world they are currently in,like whose all the Pro Heroes that is ranked top ten or even the Heroes that rank from 11+ and he also explain they're Quirk of course the Class-A was included they're,he also explained about the U.A after that.

Tsuna stand up Dusting himself "Well,let's go back now it's getting late"

The other Two stand up and as usual Lambo sat on Tsuna's head,the three of them walk to the road.

"Ehh...so That means everyone here is strong?"Hibari ask "Not Everyone" Tsuna said sighning knowing what's inside his Cloud Friend's mind.

After a while they arrive back home and been welcomed by Nana by hugging them three.

They all change into a comfortable clothes and goes downstairs to help Nana prepare Dinner,they eat and goes upstairs again as they ready for they're bed and played a little excluding Hibari who only playing at his phone while Tsuna and Lambo was playing Video Games,they later on goes to sleep.

›TBC‹

~•~•~•~•~•~