『93』Mists!

Phew! Finally! I'm very sorry for the late update! And also sorry for the bad fighting scenes 🙇🏻‍♀️

{3rd POV}

The next fight took a lot of time to start since a certain Chihuahua just exploded and almost using his quirk to explode the whole place if it's not for Aizawa erasing his Quirk and Lambo trapping him on a Bubble with Lightning Flames for double protection.

He even tried to blast the bubble but instead of destroying it, his attacks only come back to him but instead of burning him, he just got his hair sticking out and become more wild than before and black covered his face and Hero Costume which definitely makes him more aggressive and starts shouting a bunch of colourful words and Yamamoto had to insert a half amount of Rain Flames inside the bubble to make his sleep which helps the most.

"S-so who's next?" Ectoplasm ask as Everyone look at the Duo Mist "U-um.." Chrome spoke first "Can me... and M-Mukuro-nii-sama fight together?" She ask shyly as Midnight almost awe'd at her cute face, while some of the Class 1-A boys turn red at her looks and practically stops when they saw Hibari's death glare.

"Sure!!" Midnight answered "And also... Bossu... can you be the one who choose our opponents?" Tsuna blink for a second before turning to Aizawa who nod his head.

Tsuna looks at the students and mentally grin which the guardians notice right away making them a little nervous for the students.

"4 people right?" He ask and the Teachers nod their heads "Kufufufufu~ make it five" The Teachers look at Mukuro who just smirk and Tsuna merely rolled his eyes "It's allowed right?" Tsuna ask and the Teachers shared looks before nodding their heads.

"Then......" He look back at the students "Tokoyami, would you mind?" He ask as the called person blink his eyes not expecting to get called but he nod his head and step forward, Mukuro eyed the boy first before registering what his Quirk called again and what it can do before he secretly smirk planning something.

"Mina, what do you think?" Mina give Tsuna a baffled look before she smiled confidently and nod her head standing beside Tokoyami "Three more...." His eyes trailed to a particular red head "Kirishima, wanna go?" The red head give him a surprise look too before giving him a toothy grin and a nod before standing beside Mina, Tsuna look back at the students "Yaoyorozu, what about you?" Yaoyorozu blink her eyes also surprised that she got picked before she nodded her head and head beside Kirishima.

"Last one..." Tsuna muttered before his eyes twinkle in amusement "Mineta-kun~!" The purple head flinch at the mention on his name.

Mineta shakily stand beside the other four "Finish~" Tsuna said then Aizawa nod his head and step forward and motion for the chosen students and the two Mist to go the field.

"The rule in this Last round is, the first one to get immobilise in 10 seconds is already out and lose" Aizawa said.

"Are you guys ready?" Midnight ask as she look at both sides "Kufufufu~ Of course" Mukuro replied "Y-yes!" Chrome replied shyly "We're ready" Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu said preparing to use their quirk "I'm very much ready!" Mina and Kirishima both exclaimed "I'm Ready" Mineta said trying to act confident but inside he was shaking like a leaf, and on the other side of his mind 'Atleast that Purple Head girl is a real hot and sexy, i can use this as advantage' Mineta thought as he already imagining what he would do to the certain shy mist without noticing a certain brunette trying to hold back a Cloud from lashing out there.

While a certain older Mist keep a straight face despite having a murderous aura Keeping inside him.

'Kufufufu~ seems like i would thank Tsunayoshi for this'