『14』Sports Festival

{3rd POV}
{1 week later}

"I'll be cheering on you Tsu-kun!" Nana said smiling happily.

"Thanks mom!" Tsuna answered as he ran with a toast on his mouth, last week was really tiring on him. On the first day he trained with Todoroki, on the second day he trained with Bakugou, on the third day he trained with the girls along with Kaminari and Kirishima, at the fourth day to Fifth day he trained with Midoriya and the Sixth and Seventh day he trained by himself and sometimes with Lambo.

Now he was running towards the U.A with a smile, he's all ready for the event.

When he arrived he chat with Midoriya and the others, he wants to talk with Todoroki but seeing his serious face he decided not to.

{Time-Skip}
{Tsuna's POV}

I wear my P.E uniform with the help of Kirishima, since I have injuries that hasn't heal yet since the USJ.

After I was done, I turned my head to the side and see Shoto approaches Izuku.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you" Shoto stated, I'm a little surprise at his sudden statement but I choose not to say anything to stop them, looking around it's not just me but everyone are also surprised.

"H-huh? Y-yeah..."

"But... All Might has his eyes on you doesn't he?" He continued.

'What is he thinking?... did he found about Izuku and his quirk...'

"I'm not trying to pry about that, but I'm going to beat you" He finish as everyone widened their eyes.

I saw him look at me as I send him a look 'Are you making a declaration of war?' but he simply ignore me.

Then that is when I choose to interfere, I approach them both and stand protectively infront of Izuku making the class shock.

'I don't completely know what happened last six days ago but I feel like this had something to do with him'

"T-Tsuna?..." I hear Izuku uttered, I didn't mind him as I stare right to Shoto's eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey! why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" Kirishima said as he approached us "Not now, were about to start!" He continued, almost panicking.

"You too Tsunayoshi" Shoto said as he look at me "Even Though I knew you since we're child..." He said, I knew it, something is wrong on him since he call me by my full name "Even though I know... you are the strongest here eversince you're a child, I will not hesitate to fight you" He said.

"I'm not here to play at being friends" I just narrowed my eyes at him but I didn't say anything.

'Those eyes don't match with your words, Shoto'

Then I hear Izuku saying something "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you're better that me" I glance at him from the corner of my eyes "I think you're more capable than most people... looking at it objectively..." Kirishima tried to make Izuku stop but I simply stare at him making him back down.

"But everyone... the students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got, I can't afford to fall behind" He said as he look at Shoto "I'll be going for it with everything I have too" He finished, there was a few silence before I choose to say something.

"You hear him, and... I can't go all out on this event" I said, I could feel everyone's confusion when I said that but I continue, closing my eyes then opening it again.

"Me holding back doesn't mean that I'm looking down on you all, it just means that I'm just testing my strength if I have to train more or not" I said.

"I can't say that I'm the strongest on this class since everyone is strong, just lack of training" I continue "and also..." I trailed off approaching Shoto as I put my hand on his shoulder "I don't know what happen between you and your.. father, but remember... don't let your anger overcome you" I whisper to him that only him and I can hear.

After that I walk away motioning for Izuku to come with me, he nodded timidly before following me as we sat on the corner, waiting for to be called.

{Time-Skip}
{3rd POV}

When Present Mic call each class, loud cheering can be heared while the class comes out of the tunnel.

"So many people..." Midoriya mutter and Tsuna patted his shoulder "Don't worry, you'll do great" he assured him, the other boy gave a smile and nodded.

Then after a while Midnight appeared and called Bakugou to the podium for speech.

"I pledge that I'll be number one" Tsuna facepalm in instance.

'What is he thinking?!'

Other class start to 'boo' the class-A as the said class could only sigh 'Okay, bad reputation'

Then Midnight introduce the first game and explained the whole thing about the game.

'Obstacle Race? I can fly over to the end but... that plan sounds unfair, I don't want to exhaust myself and my intuition was saying if I got the first, ugh... I don't want to talk about it'

He thought as the students goes infront of him some other Class A was behind him and he was infront.

"Start!" As soon as Midnight said that, the students start running in the tunnel pushing themselves until a cold wind rush to Tsuna, immediately he jump up to avoid an ice that almost makes contact with his feet.

Then he saw Todoroki running ahead "I don't have a choice do I..." Tsuna muttered as Lightning Flames surrounded his body as he dash forward, following Todoroki.

Then when Todoroki stop, Tsuna stop as well as they both stared at the robot infront of them.

"The First Barrier! The Robot Inferno!" Present Mic announced as familiar robots from the entrance exam attempts to hit Todoroki who uses his ice to freeze it as he run pass the robots.

Tsuna sigh as he flew up high as his flames change into red and touched one of the robot who flared up immediately and got destroyed.

He run pass the robots 'I wonder what happened to Izuku?' He thought worriedly.

'But my HI telling me that he'd be alright so..'

Both of them arrive on the second one. "The First Obstacle was a piece of cake! What about the Second one?!"

"If you fall, you're out! if you don't want to fall then crawl! The Second Obstacle! The Fall!"

Todoroki look at Tsuna first before he uses his ice then slid through the rope, Tsuna sigh and change his flame to Lightning Flames as he use the rope as his landings.

Then they hears explosion "Damn it Half n' half! You declare a war to the wrong person!" Bakugou shouted, rapidly approaching them.

'Great the 'Flying' bomb is here now'

Tsuna just continue running or rather jumping until the three of them stopped, seeing a large place with mines.

›TBC‹