『46』Arrival

{3rd POV}

Uraraka had exit the spectator's room as she head on to her exam, Tsuna and Midoriya was left on the room, watching.

The two along with Recovery Girl continue to watch as Uraraka and Aoyama almost getting sucked into a black hole by Thirteen.

"We were so close!" Uraraka said. "I guess you could say this quirk really sucks, doesn't it?" Aoyama said.

"My costume channels blasts from my belly button so you've got nothing to worry about, mademoiselle!" Aoyama tried to blast from his knees but it was also absorbed.

'What would Deku do?!' Uraraka thought. "Hey." Aoyama said. "I'm thinking!" Uraraka yelled.

"About Izuku Midoriya? Ah, how sweet. Is it..because you like him?" Aoyama asked. Uraraka blushed.

As Uraraka blushed from Aoyama's comment, she let go and got pulled in by black hole.

As she remembered Gunhead, she had a focused expression on her face.

She attempted to punch Thirteen before she successfully pinned them to the ground. "Wheeee! I've got you!" Aoyama said as he pinned their arm.

'The martial arts I learned from Gunhead just so happened to come in handy here. I'm a mini battle hero.'  Uraraka thought.

Uraraka's judgement was great! I can't believe she thought to use her opponent's power to get in close like that!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Tsuna glance at him and go back staring at the screen'That wasn't judgement. That was losing focus'

'It seemed to me like she just lost focus and let go for a second. The 2 of them were talking. I wonder what Aoyama said that shocked her so much?' Tsuna thought as he smirk 'I will know that later...crap.. I'm being possesed by Reborn.'

"Uraraka won. Not surprising. I'm happy for her." lida said as he and Yaoyorozu walked in.

"Who's next?" Asui asked. "It's Kaminari and Mina, and they're gonna have to fight against principle Nezu." Yaoyorozu said as the next match began.

"So, what do you want to do?" Mina asked. "Let's just run. Even if he does find us, he's tiny. I can take care of him with my electricity. Maybe you shouldn't use your power. It might look bad if you melt the principle." Kaminari said.

'They're gonna fail.' Tsuna thought as he Sweatdrop "Oveconfidence is one of the mothers of failure" Tsuna said.

"You think they'll fail?" Uraraka ask, Tsuna crossed his arms "It might be sounds like arrogantly but, Yes, they would fail, they are too much confident"Tsuna said "Just watch"He said.

They stopped running when they heard rumbling around them. "It couldn't be the principle, could it?" Kaminari asked.

Everything started crumbling around them, forcing them to run from everything.

"What's happening?!" Ashido asked. "I don't know, but I'm guessing our opponent is behind it!" Kaminari replied as Nezu was in a crane drinking tea.

"How is he causing all this?" Midoriya asked. "He must've predicted their moves. I bet he planned his attack through sophisticated calculations." Yaoyorozu said.

"I can cause chain reactions depending on what I destroy. Such calculations are as easy for me to make as a simple cup of tea." Nezu said as he smashed a building, causing a big chain reaction of destruction.