『94』Mafia related

(↑↑↑) That's the reason why you SHOULDN'T take Giotto and G with you if you have to go shopping...

Oh and the Place that will be mention here are just came up my mind and i think they actually don't exist so don't be bothered by it.

{3rd POV}

4 days passed since the Test and the are now U.A Special Students and placed to Class 1-A and passed those days Chrome starts to teach Yaoyorozu how to use spear after the training while Mina occasionally join them.

On the Dark, Mukuro spar with Tokoyami while trying to control his quirk, Ryohei despite being a... sort of Bad teacher he occasionally train Ojiro, and Kirishima who joined them.

And don't forget about the Constant bickering of Gokudera and Bakugou with Yamamoto trying to stop them, or more like encouraging them sort of...

Now they are on Gym Gamma wearing their own Hero Costumes and some have some new gears with their costumes.

"Eh? Tsuna you changed yours too?" Kaminari asked as Tsuna come out behind the rock wearing a different Costume with Natsu on his arm "Yep!" He replied.

"Tsuna you look like a sort of Gang Leader" Todoroki stated bluntly and Tsuna laugh nervously "Maybe... I just look like one" he said 'Although, I'm more than a Leader...' he sweatdrop.

"Where are the others?" Midoriya ask "Ah, they are on our Training Room, they said they don't have enough spot here to use their Ultimate Moves, they might hurt someone" Tsuna said and he sigh tiredly.

"That's the reason why i'm pitying the Rainbow Training Room, almost everyday it need to get repaired" Tsuna said.

"Are they that destructive..?" Kirishima Sweatdrop and Tsuna nod his head "Hey, Tsuna do you already have your Ultimate moves?" Sero ask and he nodded "Ohh i can't wait to see it at the day we will took our Provincial License Exam" he said.

"A-ah... you see... Um i won't er... We won't take the exam" Midoriya blink his eyes "Ehh?? Why?" He said, Tsuna sigh and held out his hand showing his license "You see, we are already... had license so we don't need to take... the exams" he said.

"..."

A couple of silence.

Even the others who's focusing on their trainings stops.

They turned to Tsuna.

He materialize his earplugs.

"EHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

Poor Teachers, their ears are now ringing.

Tsuna Sweatdrop "Am i that forgetful to tell you...?"

•••••

Nezu sat on his office with the Teachers also sitting around him as they faced the Government Police from Town of Kaigawa.

"So to make things clear you want us to help you to catch a Group of People who called themselves Mafia who is causing a lot of big troubles on both Black and White Division?" Nezu clarify and the head of the Police nod his head.

"We already tried to ask help from other Heroes but so far none of them accepted and some did but they end up failing so we decided to ask the U.A's help" the three men bowed at them.

The Pro Heroes inside the room shared looks and seems like having a silent conversation and they they turned to Nezu.

"Alright we will help you, but we the Teachers won't move" Nezu said as the Police widened their eyes in surprise and the Teachers understood his words "Principal, we can't send random students to help" Midnight said "I agree, we don't want to endanger them again" Ectoplasm said.

Nezu smiled "I never said we will send some random students" the Teachers plus the Police grew confuse "We will send his group" he said and Aizawa was the first one to realise it.

"Are you... sure... Principal?" He ask with a surprise and unbelieving tone but Nezu nod his head "We the Teachers and other Students won't be the one who will move" He said.

"Then who?" The other Police ask and the door suddenly opened and they all turned and saw Eight People walk in with three babies on their shoulders.

"They are Students who's already a Pro Hero, their group will be the one who will help you" Nezu said as he smiled at Tsuna who smiled back.

•••••

The Police finally left after giving the address of the place to Tsuna who also left with his Family leaving the Teachers inside the room.

"Principal, are you sure they can handle it? I mean they are going to deal with a Mafia" All Might spoke.

Nezu sip on his tea as he close his eyes "I'm sure, and that was Tsunayoshi and Reborn told me" He said.

"Mafia Related are the ones we are dealing on" Tsuna said "As Vigilantes, we capture Mafia People who commits a lot of crimes for the Heroes as a Team or rather Famiglia" He continued.

"Even we are Vigilantes, we assure that we are hundred percent on Heroes side and we help Heroes" Reborn said.

Nezu hum "So your telling me that if someone ask to deal with Underground related things, we should give you that kind of task?" And the two nod their heads.

"That's our... Job" Tsuna said, Nezu calmly sips his tea "What's exactly your Team or Famiglia name?" he ask.

Tsuna grin and Reborn smirk.

"Vongola Famiglia"

"Vongola?" Cementoss "I never heard about it" Vlad King added "They told me that this is the first time they told their Famiglia Name, and they usually move silently so their moves can't be identified by Heroes and Authorities." Nezu said.

He put down his tea "We should trust them, i could tell that Tsuna and his Family are not normal at all and they are not one of the people you can mess up with" He said as he smiled.

Aizawa look at the door where Tsuna and the rest exited 'So i am right... from the day he first show his Quirk, i could already tell that he is more that he look, i even tried to erase his Quirk that time but it doesn't work' he thought.

'It somewhat remind me of that kid whom i bump yesterday...'

›TBC‹