『100』Childhood Friends

Okay hold up- I HAVE 100 CHAPTERS ALREADY?! and i'm still at the 3rd Season but i already reach 100-

»3rd POV«

"Tsuna!!" Midoriya eyes brighten as he called a certain Brunette whose waiting at the bus along with Gokudera and Yamamoto since the others already go to U.A to report about their Mission and some just want to get to the Dorms for peace.

"You guys already done with your Mission?" Uraraka asked too and Tsuna nodded "We already finished it at Morning but we still have something to do so we got here maybe at noon" Yamamoto replied.

"By the way, Congratulations for passing" Tsuna said with a smile and ruffled Midoriya's hair "You got what you wished" he said and Midoriya nodded and smiled widely "Yeah!"

"And...." Tsuna smiled very sweetly realising his dark aura causing the Class 1-A to flinch including the other students from other school while the Guardians Sweatdrop.

"Where are they? The Pomeranian and the Half n Half~?" Tsuna questioned as on the background Todoroki and Bakugou both shiver and Tsuna turned to them causing them to flinch.

They all watch Todoroki and Bakugou kneel on the ground like a puppy while Tsuna begin to nag on them like a mother to a child.

"Is he... always like that.... Kero?" Asui asked and The guardians along with Midoriya sweatdrop "Yes/Yeah!" Gokudera and Yamamoto replied "I only seen this once but this is now the second time" Midoriya spoke.

Aizawa watch them with interest and amusement watching even Bakugou bowed his head like an obedient puppy.

The nagging continue for 30 minutes until Tsuna completely stopped but right now Todoroki and Bakugou had three glowing bumps on their head as Tsuna hit them with a Mallet he materialize with his Mist Flame.

•••••

Tsuna slumped on his bed tiredly, after they arrive back at U.A. Reborn 'welcomed' them with bullets that us specifically aimed at Tsuna and starts training him not letting him rest just for a minute or second.

He sigh tiredly remembering how many hours they trained until someone calls Reborn which made Tsuna thanked the one who calls the Hitman for indirectly saving him.

'Can i have a Father that wasn't even trying to kill me?' He thought and sigh heavily "Sorry but no" Tsuna groan hearing a familiar voice replied "...Reborn..." Tsuna muttered "Ciao Dame-Tsuna" Reborn said jumping on his bed "Don't call me that..." Tsuna grumbled glaring at his pillow.

"The pillow will burn you know" Reborn said with a smirk "No it won't" Tsuna replied "Anyway what brings you here?" He ask "About that, Enma had called me earlier, The Shark was also here, Xanxus had found him" Reborn said "Ehh Squalo is already here... Enma i'm giving you my Good lucks" Tsuna said.

"You sounds like indirectly telling him your condolence" Reborn said "I'm not that kind of Person" Tsuna said pouting at Reborn "Mafia Boss don't pout you know" Reborn spoke "It's called glaring Papa" Tsuna said.

"Hoh, but your guardians even me saw it as a pout, Figlio" Reborn said and give his usual smirk "Pshh" Tsuna huff "Anyway.... Uh... How will you tell.... Kaa-san?" He ask Reborn stayed silent "As what i remember on me in this world's memories, I in this world died after almost killing AFO and leave at the darkest part of this City" Reborn said "And when i was on your House i saw... Maman crying while hugging a frame" Reborn said.