『82』Flames Explanation

{3rd POV}

Tsuna opened the Door and he saw the Teachers sitting there. Aizawa, Nezu, All Might, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Thirteen, Cementoss, Snipe, Ectoplasm, and Power Loader.

"Are we late?" Tsuna asked "No, we just discussing about the move of the students at the Dorms" Nezu replied with a smile.

Tsuna nod his head before his big doe eyes sharpen and turn serious and his posture turn from a student to a boss, his two Guardians upon seeing this copied along with their boss/friend.

The Teachers were stunned to say anything as they notice about the change of their aura and their posture and they swear instead of seeing three teenagers Infront of them, they saw three grown up men wearing suits and look like the older version of the three of them standing Infront of them with a smile but serious look.

"So Heroes" Tsuna's firm voice brought them back to reality and snap out of their daze "What do you want to know?" Tsuna ask with a smile but a hint of seriousness was on his face.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes "What's your connection with the two people that you beat up that night?" He ask while staring at the three Infront of them.

"When we tell you, you must keep it with yourselves and do not tell it to anyone, otherwise your lives will be on the line" Tsuna said before anyone can say anything "Understood?" He ask in a firm tone and the Teachers all nodded and answered with a Yes and Tsuna sigh in relief before looking at Yamamoto who smiled.

"They are what we considered as our Enemies, Aizawa-sensei" Yamamoto answered first "What would be the reason for that?" Cementoss ask.

"Simple, they layed a hand on someone in our family" Hibari answered for them before any of them can ask Tsuna talk "To put it simply, Me and my Friends we're family, we are the family who involved in the underground, we are simply called vigilante, we won't say anything about that because we don't want to get imprisoned"

"Vigilante?!" The Teachers exclaimed "Yes, we protect the weak and eliminate every people who layed a hand on our family" Hibari said.

"You kids... Do you know what you are..."

"Yes we do Principal, we can't do anything about it, our bloodline decided it" Tsuna said with a small smile "But don't worry, even if we are Vigilantes we are on Heroes side, we simply erase the people who hurt someone on my family" Tsuna said.

"Your the leader right?" Power Loader ask and Tsuna nod his head "What about those two people at the cell?" Midnight ask reverting back to the topic "Don't worry about them, as long as they stay inside the cell there's nothing bad will happen to them" This confuse the Teachers but Tsuna didn't say anything further 'I wonder if the Vindice are here?'

"Anyway, tell us about your Quirks!" Present Mic said, Tsuna blink his eyes but chuckle a little "I see... Most of Everyone thought that we have a quirk" He started "Actually, we belonged to the people who considered Quirkless except Tsuna" Yamamoto said cheerfully "Quirkless?!" The Teachers exclaimed, although All Might was only one who cough on blood in surprise.

"Yes, So far I'm the only who have an actual quirk, one if Analysis which able me to see someone's quirk even without them using but sadly it was taken by AFO and the other one was Cat Family basically i could be Cat, Lion, Tiger or any of that and use it's abilities" Tsuna explained.

"Can you show us the Cat Quirk of yours?" Vlad King requested and Tsuna nod his head and his pupils turn slits and his teeth and nails sharpen the Teachers take a closer look before they nod in acknowledgement and Tsuna turn back to normal.

"We are Quirkless but we possess an ability that not many have" Yamamoto stated "It was called Dying-Will Flames or Deathperation Flames, but it's commonly known as Dying-Will Flames" Yamamoto continue.

"Can you explain us about that?" Snipe said.

"Dying-Will Flames was described as a high-density form of energy that is refined from one's own life-force due to the way it resonates with one's emotions, it has been regarded as a type of battle aura. However, unlike the aura, which is a supernatural phenomenon that can only be seen by a few individuals, the Dying Will Flame is in many ways more alike to a real flame, possessing even its own destructive properties"

"That is why we don't call these Quirks, since Quirks appeared when you are 4 years old but for us it only appears when you have a certain amount of Resolve" Tsuna added.

"Then what about the Different Colours of Flames?" Vlad King ask "We're just getting there" Yamamoto smile at them and Tsuna nod his head "Actually there are Seventeen Kinds of this Flame, The Seven from it is what Our Family controlled or Seven attributes of the Sky, Are named after seven weather phenomena in the sky: the Sky itself, Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud, and Mist" Tsuna said.

"The Red is called Storm Flame, it is a ferocious flame that can disintegrate anything in it's path, Gokudera Hayato has that flame, The Blue is called Rain Flames, it's calm and tranquil, it slows down anything and also can make someone falls asleep, Yamamoto Takeshi has that flame, The Yellow is called Sun Flames, it is a healing flame but also boost someone's strength and speed, Sasagawa Ryohie has that flame, The Green is called Lighting Flames, it acts like a shield to protect and electrocutes someone, Bovino Lambo uses that Flame, The Purple is called Cloud Flames, it gives the user tremendous strength and multiples to assist the other flames to become stronger, as you can see Hibari Kyoya uses that flame -Hibari smirk and snorted at these- The Indigo is called Mist Flames, it makes the impossible - possible and create illusions to trick and scare someone's mind, Rokudo Mukuro and Dokuro Chrome uses that flame and finally the Orange is called Sky Flames it creates Harmony and accepts Everyone that crosses the users path and acts the leader to the other flames which is i posses and the other six there's another but I can't tell you what is it or what it does. I can't also tell the other Flames characteristics"

Tsuna huff after he stops speaking and watch as the Teachers stayed still and some are gaping a little as they stayed in their state of shock, the three Vongola stayed quiet and waited for them to adjust.

'What a pain...' Tsuna, Yamamoto and Hibari thought.

›TBC‹

Another hint, it's getting near~!

"He Punch, He Shot"
"It glows, It dims"
"He hides but he shows up when it's time"
"It Grows, it Shinks"