Helloooo

Hello there everyone, I know it's been a while and I haven't make the second book yet but I have a reason for that, I hope you all understand and forgive me. I'm really busy studying cause I don't want to fail and trying to fix my mental health. Online class are so stressful for me especially the amount of activities and performance task we need to comply just not to have any blank grade on our card. I don't want my parents to get mad at me or be disappointed at me so yeah 💀 I had to do everything I can.

As for the Mafia Heroes, I might rewrite some (actually most of it) of the chapters because my 12 year old cringy self wrote it (that's why I badly want to punch my past self) and I want to fix some things. For the Second book, I already have a plan but I'll find the right time to write it up.

Please under that I just can't find any free time to update my stories and I just don't want to discontinue it so suddenly since I already have idea for the plot and the ending so I'm currently holding it on Hiatus. I'll try updating soon.

another reason is that, I play Genshin and Honkai as a coping mechanism.

If you want you can chat me on Discord :)) (dw im not scary💀 I'm a minor tho) Aisha#7331

That's all, I hope you all safe and have a great day/afternoon/night! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)