『38』Lighting Roars

I'm very very very very Sorry if the fighting scenes are all not good! I'm bad at those! 😅😅😅

{3rd POV}

As All Might said Start, the three didn't move and Waited, as time passed no one moved yet,which makes Lambo bored.

"Not attacking?"He ask with a tone that makes Mineta flinch.

"Kaminari and Mineta if you don't fight Lambo with a fair strength, you two will face a real hard Training and a consequence,so you have to do your best, and Lambo If you lose you won't be able to take the special exam and can't be accepted in U.A special Hero Class"Aizawa said suddenly appearing beside All Might.

"But isn't that a bit unfair!"Said Sero worriedly, Aizawa nor All Might didn't say anything, Aizawa glance at Tsuna who is staring at Lambo, Tsuna who notice Aizawa didn't look at him and just say.

"Lambo won't Lose, As the Sky I believe to my Lighting"He simply said and closed his eyes.

"Tsuna said it! So Young Kaminari and Young Mineta you two should start to Attack or you will be punished! All you have to do is to unable Lambo to move! And Lambo you need to beat them to pass my test!"All Might said

The two teens flinch and look at Lambo who is standing patiently with closed eyes.

Kaminari was first to move as he dash towards Lambo ,Mineta followed.

Lambo feel it but didn't move and also ignore the shuts of other Class-A to avoid Kaminari.

Electricity comes out of Kaminari as he shouted "Five thousand Volts!" The electricity had got to Lambo causing a smoke appears,Mineta followed and throw his sticky balls (P.Y : honestly I felt disgusted a little at the Sticky thingie😑😐).

"Take this!" He jump ayaw and landed beside Kaminari as they waited for the smoke to disperse.

"Is he okay!?"Uraraka exclaimed worriedly, Midoriya glance at Tsuna who doesn't worried.

'He believe to a Child?...' Midoriya Thought,he want to question it aloud but choose not to.

The Smokes disappeared and it shock many even All Might and Aizawa though they don't show it.

Lambo was unharmed and had green electricity coming out of his body and Mineta's sticky Ball was on his hands and playing with it.

"W-what!? Why aren't my Sticky balls are working on you!?"Mineta exclaimed.

"Hm?... This things?"Lambo questioned as he throws away the stick Ball and burned it with his Lightning Flames.

"It's not sticky anyway,it looks like a toy ball to me"Lambo said boredly.

Kaminari grit his teeth and look at Mineta and wispher something to him, the other nodded and look back at Lambo.

Lambo also looks up and dash to Kaminari with a fast speed.

Kaminari jolt as Lambo suddenly appeared Infront of him and doesn't have a time to avoid.

Lambo kicked him with a force that toes with a certain Spartan making Kaminari flew away and Lambo after kicking Kaminari, turn his body back and kick Mineta with the same force who also flew away.

Mineta landed on the ground and sit up "What the hell!"He exclaimed"His kick wasn't so much like a kid kick!"

"And your strength wasn't like a 15 years old teen"Lambo spoke.