『88』A Little Amusement Morning

{3rd POV}

Tsuna snap open his eyes as he was meet with a familiar ten ton mallet a few inches from his face, his eyes travelled to the certain hitman who's innocently holding the mallet while smirking at him.

"Are you gonna hit me with that?" Tsuna ask "About to, but too bad you woke up" Reborn replied and Tsuna sigh before sitting up and Leon transform back to his Chameleon form and rest on Reborn's Fedora.

"Can i have Atleast a Dad who's not trying to kill me...?" Tsuna muttered as he ruffled his brown gravity-defying hair.

"It's not that you'll be easily killed with a ten ton hammer, if so then I'm gonna bring you back to life and triple your training"

"No thanks, i rather not to"

"Is that so then hurry up and get ready, after that go run outside 35 laps around the Dorm Building, you better be back before 5:00am"

"It's 4:30am Reborn.."

"It's normal, now go!"

"..."

°°°°°

Exactly 5am Tsuna arrives back to his room, he barely sweat and he's still breathing normally after running 35 laps for only 30 minutes.

"Hm, i should have increased the laps" Reborn stated bluntly.

"Please don't kill me so early on this second life of mine" Tsuna said while sweatdropping at his Tutor/Father.

The Vongola was now widely awake and ready to leave even though it's only 5:23 in the morning.

All of them are Wearing their Namimori Middle School Uniforms the one with a black vest, Tsuna tried to wear the U.A Uniforms but Reborn threatened him so he had no choice, Even Mukuro who tried to wear hid usual outfit but of course -Reborn.

After all Reborn's orders are absolute.
[He is Akashi, Jwk!]

And since they currently doesn't have much supplies in the kitchen they decided to join the class' breakfast.

Mammon and Colonello leave first to do some things and just eat outside while the rest stayed at the common room and even ask for the Duo Mist to make an illusion Tv Games.

The class arrives to see a big television at the common room with Tsuna sitting at the middle holding a controller while focusing at the screen, Gokudera at his right also doing the same as Tsuna while beside him was Ryohie with Lambo on his lap also playing, Yamamoto on Tsuna's left and beside him was Mukuro who choose to watch with Chrome, Hibari and Reborn -who's sitting comfortably on Tsuna's head-.

They are playing a racing game and Tsuna wins making him cheered a little, he look back to see the stunned looks of his classmates.

"Oh, Goodmorning guys!" He greeted innocently with flowers and sparkles at his background "Oh Mukuro, Chrome thank you!" He said as Mukuro sigh and Chrome nod her head as the Illusion Tv and the controllers disappeared.

"Wait what?! It's an illusion?!" Mineta exclaimed in surprise "Yep!" Tsuna exclaimed still have those flowers and sparkles on his background.