『56』Training Camp ⟨3⟩

{3rd POV}

While the Class A was training, the Class B arrive with they're Teacher Vlad "Class 1A is already up training. Last semester, they held the spotlight. Next, it's class B's turn" Vlad said as he walked with his class.

"When you strain your muscles, they break and grow back tougher, Quirks are the same way. So there's only 1 way to truly improve! You'll have to break yourselves!" Vlad said as his class groaned in exasperation. "Watch them" Vlad said and the Class B watch the Class A trains with they're own perspective spot.

Bakugo was shown plunging his hands into boiling water and firing off chain explosions.

Todoroki was in a barrel of water first freezing the ground around him and then burning it.

Sero was continuously shooting tape out of his elbows , screaming as he did so.

Ojiro was hitting Kirishima with his tail as Kirishima block him using his hardening quirk.

Kaminari was being electrocuted by a big battery. Kouda was screaming that's it.

Aoyama was blasting his laser upwards and having tummy issues.

Tokoyami was unleashing Dark Shadow in a pitch black cave.

Uraraka was rolling in a bubble and getting dizzy. Iida was running without stopping. Asui was climbing a cliff with help from her tongue.

Sato was pumping iron while eating cake. Yaoyorozu was also eating while making Russian dolls .

Jiro was punching the cliff with her earphone jacks. Mina was producing acid against the cliff constantly.

Mineta was pulling balls off his scalp continuously , making it bleed.

Shoji was duplicating his eyes and ears to hunt down Hagakure.

"Oh man, this is intense." Rin said.

"Operative types will raising your limits , maxing out your power. The rest of you, you'll work on strengthening body parts related to your quirks. Normally, these changes happen gradually as you grow" Vlad said before Aizawa walked over to them.

"There are 40 or so of us, That's a lot for our homeroom teachers to handle by themselves." Kendo said.

"Which is why we called them." Aizawa said before the Pussycats entered.

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow!" Mandalay exclaimed.

"Allow us to lend a helping paw ! " Ragdoll entered.

"We're champions serving up justice with our tails!" Tiger entered.

"Perfectly cute and catlike heroes!" Pixie Bob exclaimed.

"We're the Wild Wild Pussycats! " The team posed.

"I'm Ragdoll and my quirk is Search! I can look at about to 100 people and know everything about them , like their location and weakness!" Ragdoll exclaimed.

"With my Earthflow, I can create the ideal training ground for every student!" Pixie Bob exclaimed as she willed the ground to form a hill behind them.

"My quirk is called Telepath! I can give advice to multiple people at once!" Mandalay exclaimed.

Then after a few words from the Heroes, Tiger goes to Midoriya to train him while the Class B was left with Aizawa and Vlad.

"With everything that's been going on at UA , it's hard to spare much staff for the first years. These 4 were the most logical choice to help you in such a short time . " Aizawa said.

Make me proud . " Vlad said . " Yes sir ! " Class B replied. Then Vlad turned to Aizawa "They are only 20 here where's the other one and the three special students?" Aizawa sigh "I lead you there" The the class B just followed since Vlad didn't say anything yet.

They arrive at a clearing "That..." Vlad and the Class B was speechless.

Tsuna using his Sky Flames as he attack Reborn who was avoiding him and at the same time shooting some bullets on him.

"Focus on your Flames Dame-Tsuna" Reborn as he avoids another punch "I was focusing" Tsuna panted then dash at Reborn again releasing another amount of Sky Flames.

Reborn block it with his own Sun Flames "You need to train your Flames, even it just a short time using it you are already panting" Reborn said as he landed on the ground and then he pulled out Leon and make it a gun.

"You seem slacking off huh, Dame-Tsuna" Reborn said and Tsuna gulp "I have to triple your training for that, now avoid and survive this Dame-Tsuna" he pulled another gun and use his two guns to shoot at Tsuna who avoid it and sometimes caught it with his fingers.

"Isn't that? A...baby...?" Kendo asked staring at the scene in disbelief.

"He wasn't an ordinary Baby, he can match up Tsuna, maybe stronger that him" Aizawa said "From Tsuna, Reborn was the one who trained him, with and without using his flames"

"Amazing..." TetsuTetsu said, then they look at the other side and they saw Lambo was blocking Colonello's attack who was on Falco's hold on the sky, he was shooting Lambo as the boy use his Lighting Flames to deflect it.

"Straighten up!! You are the Lighting that Protects the sky right!? push yourself further than that Bambino!!" Colonello shouted and Lambo held a confident look "i am!! And im not Bambino!!" Lambo shouted and release a huge amount of Lighting Flames.

While Yamamoto was sparring with Hibari with Weapons and Flames, Yamamoto's sword coat in Rain Flames clash with Hibari's tonfas that was coat in Cloud Flames.

The two didn't talk nor exchange words they just fight each other.

"A 10 year old kid was one of the special students?" Monoma asked "Yes, now no more Questions and just go train" the Class B whined "now" with that the Class B scattered and proceed to train.

"Your so strict" Vlad commented "Well, this is the result of me being strict" He pointed at Tsuna's Group and the Class A "They become Strong Future Heroes"

›TBC‹