『18』Iida vs Tsuna

{3rd POV}

"It's your Quirk not his!" Midoriya Shouted at Todoroki who has his eyes wide,he breathed out"I hope you won't regret what's your decision Midoriya"Todoroki said.

Tsuna widened his eyes in shock when Todoroki's left side erupted into Flames,he smile slightly.

'Izuku...you are amazing'

Tsuna Thought and Large Explosion occurred when Midoriya fired his Quirk and it clashes with Todoroki's Flames.

Everyone had to cover they're eyes and turn away from the explosion as the stadium broke from it.

The Smoke cleared and Everyone saw Midoriya on the other side of the wall and out of the line and Todoroki panting hard with his left clothes are all ripped.

Todoroki's eyes meet Tsuna's Satisfied eyes,and his warm smile 'You did it... You did it for your selft not for your Father's Satisfaction,You did it Shoto,I'm proud of you' He send this message to Todoroki using his Mist Flame.

When Todoroki received it his eyes widened,until then after a long time,his lips twitch upwards as small smile plastered on his usual stoic face.

'Thank you...Tsuna, Midoriya'

Todoroki exit the stadium as the medics took Midoriya to the Infirmary to heal his wounds and injuries.

Tsuna also walk toward the tunnel just time witnessing Endeavour talking to Todoroki.

"You need to control your left side... You're just letting it all out and it's dangerous. you have abandoned your childish tantrum and finally became a perfect upgrade of me. After you graduate come work for me. I'll lead you down the path of the mighty."Endeavour said.

"There's no way I can abandon anything."Todoroki's voice were low"It's not something that can be so easily reversed." He lifted his left hand. "It's just... back then... For that one moment... I forgot about you."

Then Tsuna appeared making the tow of them look at him.

"Tsuna?"Todoroki questioned.

"You again?"Endeavour asked irritately.

"Have a problem? After all a 15 and a 10 year old kids win over you on a debate"Tsuna ask.

"Brat.."

"Shh, shut up for a mommet and didn't I already told you that you can't force Shoto on the things he doesn't like"Tsuna said and take Todoroki's hand.

"Seems like an adult can't even listen~" Endeavour raised his hand and about to hit him when Tsuna block it with his available arm.

"Is this thing a hero would do? Laying a hand on some teenagers?"

Tsuna then walk away after he said that with Todoroki, dragging him to the Infirmary.

"Do really have to these all?"Todoroki questioned as Tsuna bandage the part where he was hurt.

"Yes"Tsuna answered.

"But why?..."

"Because you are my Friend, once you become my friend I will only care about you instead of myself,that is what im"Tsuna said as he out a last patch on his wound.

"Isn't it obvious how I act protectively to Izuku?"Tsuna ask.

"Yeah,I notice it whenever Bakugou will bully him,you will always be on his side to protect him"

"Good grief,I don't have to explain to you anymore"Tsuna sigh.

"Oh,I should be going now,my fight was about to begun"Tsuna said but before he can exit the door.

"Win"Todoroki said making Tsuna stop and look at him"Win,I want to face you"Tsuna smile at him"Sure"

He turned around and closed the door, leaving Todoroki.

{Time-Skip}

After Cementoss finish rebuilding the stadium the Last Game continue.

"Now we have here the boy who looks so much Innocent but when it comes to Fight he can be monster as a real one" Present Mic yelled"From Class 1-A Sawada Tsunayoshi!" Cheers erupted from the place and Tsuna exit the Tunnel.

"And his Opponent! A responsible Boy and can be fast as a lighting! Frome Class 1-A too! Tenya Iida!"Cheers got more Louder as the two of them stand Inside the line.

"No hard Feelings Tsuna-san!"Iida said.

"No hard feelings too Iida"Tsuan said back.

"Tenya Iida vs Sawada Tsunayoshi! Start!"

Iida's engines starts as he dash to Tsuna attempting to ouch him out of the line,Tsuna jump avoid him.

Iida stop and dash to Tsuna again,now after the attack continue,he notice that Iida was driving him towards the corner like how Tokoyami did to Yaoyorozu.

Tsuna sigh"That won't work"Iida seems understand what he meant and he already know that Tsuna already figured out what was he planing.

Tsuna kept on Dodging Iida's attacks and ends up Iida to pant hard,he use his Quirk too much.

Tsuna stand up slightly tired and panting since he is using flames to much in the day,that's why he doesn't using his flames in the fight.

Iida can't use his Quirk now since he used it already too much.

Tsuna took this opportunity to use his flames and take him out of the line making him win the match.

"Tsuna Advance to the next Round!"Midnight shouted, Iida sadly breath but a hand comes on his view.

"You did well...and I ain't using my Quirk because I was kinda tired,I'm sorry"Tsuna said,Iida smile at him"Is already,I understand you and you did well too Tsuna-san!"

Iida hold his hand as Tsuna pulled him up and people's cheers becomes more Louder.

The People starts to clap loudly.

"He didn't use his Quirk but he did defeat him"
"But it doesn't mean he is looking down on the other boy"
"Yeah!"
"Look he even help him!"
"That's what heroes for!"

"Let's go"Tsuna said as he help Iida walk from the stadium to the Infirmary to rest.

Then he left and return to his seat"Your so strong Tsuna"Uraraka said.

"Yeah! You didn't even use your Quirk to beat him"Mineta agreed.

Tsuna thanked them all and watch the next battle which is Mina vs Tokoyami.

Tsuna glance at the place where Aizawa was and saw Lambo was waving at him with a smile on his face.

He wave back and also wink at him.

He look away and his eyes caught a familiar hair of one person from the crowd of people across him,but it quickly disappeared as Tsuna blink his eyes.

Tsuna smile a little  'I wonder... If that's you really..'

›TBC‹