『6』First Day

{3rd POV}

Tsuna stand infront of the huge door and has 'Class 1-A' on top, he smile a little putting up a face that screams Innocent, he slid the door opened as he found multiple eyes are to him.

He ignored it all and goes to his seat which is beside a two-toned haired boy, he glance to him first before turning away unaware that the other one has glancing at him too.

Then the door slide opened too revealing Midoriya, Tsuna flash a smile to him which he returned nervously and goes to his seat.

Tsuna's intuition perks up and look on the door who opened suddenly the class turned silent.

'What is that? A caterpillar?'

Then it opened.

'I take it back, it's a freaking person!'

"It takes you all 8 second to shut up"The Man said.

'So that's our teacher, Aizawa Shota or Eraserhead..'

"Wear this and go to the field" He simply said and the students scramble to do what he say.

When he entered the boys changing room, he debate with himself either he makes himself last or he let them see his scars.

He sighs, remembering when he became 10 years old his scars start showing on his body the big X was on his back along with some other scars.

Bakugou and Midoriya already seen it once and ask what happened Tsuna just answered that he train a lot and surprisingly they buy it. That's what he thought.

He sigh and strip off, then he hear silent gasp, he sigh once again before he wore his P.E and head out.

As he did, realization hits him like a truck.

'I have Mist Flames for fu—'

He arrived at the field as Aizawa start to explain about having a quirk assessment test and the one who has the lowest score will be expelled immediately.

"Bakugou you place first on the entrance exam, now tell me how far you can throw on middle school?" He ask.

"67 meters I think?" Bakugou answered "Then try to throw with your quirk" Aizawa hands the ball to him.

Bakugou get ready and throw the ball as far as he could screaming "DIE!!!!" along with it.

Tsuna sweatdrop 'Die?' and he notice that Midoriya did too.

Aizawa held up a device that shows how far, making everyone gasp "705.2"

{Time-Skip}

'Testing our speed with a race?' Tsuna thought, he look to the person he is paired to, the boy he save at the entrance exam.

Tsuna look away and secretly wear his mittens before the robot can say 'go' Lightning Flames erupt from his forehead as well as his mittens as he take it out from his pocket and his once brown eyes change to Electric Green.

As Kirishima run, Tsuna disappeared and reapearing on the end of the line as the robot says "2.1 seconds" Tsuna smile a little before deactivating his 'Quirk'