『59』Fighting for Lives

{3rd POV}

'Everyone, listen up!' Mandalay spoke with Telepath.

"Mandalay's Telepath, it's giving me chills." Mina said.

'2 villains attacked us. It's possible there are more coming. Return to camp immediately.' Mandalay thought.

"Vlad, protect them!" Aizawa said as he sprinted out. 'If this is a full scale attack, we're in big trouble.' Aizawa thought as he ran outside to see blue flames.

"Your concern has you distracted, Eraser." Dabi appeared next to him and blasted blue flames at him.

"We didn't come for you pros so just stay out of our way." Dabi said, Spinner and Magne stood in front of the students. "I could crush this kitty's head so easily. Should I?" Magne asked.

"You get away from her!" Tiger yelled. "Calm down, Magne. You too, Tiger. When deciding who lives or dies, we must be careful that we're abiding by Stain's principles." Spinner said.

lida clenched his fists. "So you're the ones he ended up inspiring." lida glared. "In the flesh! Call me...Spinner!" Spinner took out his gigantic bladed club.

"I don't care who you are. You're criminals. That woman over there is Pixie Bob. She's giving it her all for these young heroes to help them reach their full potential. She's looking for a mate but otherwise she's content. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CUT SUCH A HAPPY LIFE SHORT?!" Tiger yelled.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not a hero's job to be happy?!" Spinner charged at them.

"Tiger, I've talked to everyone! Trust the safety of the other students to Ragdoll! We'll hold them back! You guys get back to camp! Class rep, you're in charge!" Mandalay ordered.

Midoriya realized something else. "Mandalay! Kota, I know where he is!" He said. "Izuku you go to him, i'll find Hibari and the others" Tsuna said and turned to Mandalay "Where is Sakura?" He asked.

{On the students}

Tetsutetsu was carrying Shiozaki over to Kendo. "Tetsutetsu! Where'd you get those gas masks?" Kendo asked.

"Yaoyorozu made them. We brought a bunch." Tetsutetsu replied "Let's get back to camp." Kendo said. "No, I'm going to go fight. You're always getting on Monoma when he talks about the differences in our classes. But you can feel it, right? We're not the same. We study the same curriculum, so why are they better? Isn't it obvious? Class A has been through crisis after crisis, and turned each one into an opportunity. They've had so many chances to prove themselves." Tetsutetsu said.

"Heroes don't back down from a villain! If we don't stand up now, then when will we? I'm gonna go after these villains, and show them what we're made of." Tetsutetsu armored up his arm.

{On Kota}

'Kota, Kota! Hurry back to camp! I can't come to you, but I don't know where you're always running off to!' Mandalay thought as Kota backed away from Muscular.

He tried to run away but Muscular jumped in front of him and put a crater in the cliff. He then started powering up his arm.

"Hey, nice hat, kid. Why don't you trade me for this lame mask? They make me wear it because I'm new." Muscular took his mask off, and Kota stared at his face, having flashbacks.

"Water Hose. A hero couple with a bright future that was cut short. One heinous criminal murdered them. The suspect is extremely dangerous and has a power up quirk. Do not approach. He is missing an eye in his left socket." The reporter in Kota's flashback said.