50. THE END

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

my moonlight
moonlight,

THREE YEARS LATER
real life !

"Dele i swear to god, i haven't seen you in a year and our first meet up is going to be in a Nando's?" Anna asked her best friend while taking a right turn, her petite body controlling the car and holding the phone in the other.

"Listen hun, i have a free choice of a meal tonight, i am not about to waste it in some bougee ass restaurant that nobody ever comes out full"

Dele's comment made the singer laugh as she parked her car outside the restaurant.

"Okay then, i'm here"

"I'll be there in two. Bye, love you"

After hanging up, Anna let herself fall back to the seat and look at her surroundings.

It had been almost a year since she last visited the UK. After successfully finishing the Dangerous Woman Tour she decided that nothing was holding her there. She moved to America with Mac, whom she was still dating to this day. She came back with the Sweetener tour and met again with Dele and Eric, as they remained best friends and talked almost everyday.

She hadn't seen Harry for a long time. Dele informed her that he had been dating another girl named Lowri. They were keeping it lowkey and he seemed to be really happy. She didn't ask for any more information. She didn't need to. As long as he was happy, she was happy as well. He hadn't visited any of her shows, whereas both Dele and Eric did. Losing track of time, she didn't catch Dele knocking at her window.

The Tottenham player knocked twice and Anna was finally back to earth. Screaming, the girl ran out of the window and fell on top of her best friend, squeezing the life out of him.

"I don't know how you're so strong for a 5'0" Italian" he admirred, leaning down to kiss the top of her head.

"I am a giant inside" she muffled in his chest, pulling away after a short while. The duo made their way inside the Nando's, trying their best to stay unnoticed but failing miserably after their screams, that were supposed to be laughs, made the whole store look their way.

Today it was Anna's last day in the UK and what hurt her the most was that she never caught a glimpse of Harry. Nowhere. It was like earth had swollen him. He wasn't at training when she was picking up Dele and Eric, he wasn't at any of the clubs or restaurants they went to. Nowhere. It was like he had stopped existing for those two weeks that she was there.