03. TROUBLE IN PARADISE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻⛅🖤

here by my side

ARTICLE !

TROUBLE IN PARADISE FOR PETE DAVIDSON AND ANNA MORENO?
written by julia smith

THE COUPLE HAS ALREADY BEEN DATING FOR 9 MONTHS. They have been one of our favourite couples this year and they were definitely looking like they were made for each other.

Until yesterday. Moreno was seen leaving her shared apartment with Davidson anger evidently shown on her face. She smiled just for the paparazzi and then got in her car and was soon out of sight.

 She smiled just for the paparazzi and then got in her car and was soon out of sight

(Moreno leaving her apartment.)

There have been accusations that Davidson has cheated on Moreno in the past, with multiple girls but the couple has denied it and proven to us that they can come out stronger ans more in love then ever out of that.

We contacted sources close to both Anna and Pete but no one made a comment about the situation. All we hope is for everything to be solved between the couple and for them to be happy again.

REAL LIFE !

ANNA RUBBED HER EYES AS SHE KNOCKED AT DELE'S FRONT DOOR A LONG YAWN PASSING THROUGH HER LIPS. She looked down at her phone to check, it read 03:16 AM. Under no circumstamces should she be awake right now. Tomorrow was press day but she just couldn't go back to the apartment. Her feet wouldn't let her.

The door opened and a tired Dele appeared at the other side of the doorway. He smiled through his sleepiness but when he was met with her bloodshot eyes his face dropped.