07. LIT AS FUCK

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻🖤⛅

every look

REAL LIFE !

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT COMING PETE?" Anna yelled on her phone, frustrated with her boyfriend that would miss such an important night for her. "Whatever. Have fun" she spit on her cellphone, ending the call and throwing her phone.

"He is not coming, is he?" Lexie asked her bestfriend rubbing her shoulder. "No, he is not. He is too busy. He said he's going out with some friends from SNL."

"Don't worry baby, we are here for you" Scott whispered in her ear. Anna stepped up brushed away her tears and smiled. "No time for crying today."

The door knocked and Anna ran up to open it. There stood Dele, Ruby and the most handsome man she had ever seen. Harry.

"Hi" she squealed pulling Ruby into a hug. She did the same with Dele and then reached Harry. "Hello" said Harry looking at her mesmerised. Oh my God she is gorgeous. She quickly pulled him in a hug too and smell his cologne. How could he be so perfect?

They went all inside where Joan, Nonna and all of her friends were sitting in bean bags laughing. All of them started getting along immediately. Anna clapped her hands. Heads suddenly turned to her direction surprised.

"We're startinggg" she giggled pressing play. Moonlight was the first track for them to hear and transcend into this magic journey that her album was.

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙤

1 of 4