14. PROPOSAL

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻🖤⛅

stay the way

REAL LIFE !

IT HAD BEEN 1 MONTH, since Anna'd walked out on Pete. 1 month since she'd seen him last in something other than a tabloid picture. She would be lying if she said she wasn't keeping an eye out for rumors that he had another girlfriend. There was a small rumor that he was in a relationship with Kate Beckinsale but his bestfriend, Dave made sure that she knew it was all a lie.

"He misses you." Dave told her one afternoon while they hung out at the apartment she had kept after they broke up. It wasn't like she could leave this house. She'd just bought it.

"I think I miss him too." She confessed, her voice barely getting above a whisper. She hated admitting that, but she missed him so much.

"Then go to him. He's miserable without you." He urged but she shook her head, running a hand through her hair. "He doesn't do anything anymore, he doesn't go out with us, he doesn't party, he barely leaves the house, only when he needs to do something for the show. And even then he doesn't talk much. He misses you so much, Anna, please."

"Dave, no." She told him sternly. She had walked out on him for a reason and she had to keep to that.

"He's not that big headed jerk he had been. He's changed." She still shook her head. "What if he came to you? What if he tried to make things right?"

"Then he would have by now. He's had a month to do that, Dave." She said.

"Maybe he just hasn't because he thinks you hate him now. I mean, he did try right after you guys broke up and you made him leave." She had to admit, Dave had a point.

"I guess." Dave smiled, reached over and pulled her into a hug.

"You never know, he'll probably do some cute romantic gesture and you'll get back together, and then get married and make little Davidson babies." She laughed, pulling away from Dave to slap at his chest, making him grin.

"You're getting a little ahead of yourself there, Dave." She warned. "Besides... I'm not completely sure I'd take him back anyway."

"Yeah, because you could totally resist Pete." Dave rolled his eyes but then sighed, turning serious again. "But honestly, you do what's right for you, I'm not trying to pressure you. I just want my two best friends to be happy again and I know at one point, you were the happiest couple to ever exist." She couldn't help but smile.

"We'll see what happens." She agreed. If Pete had changed, if he was back to being that sweet and caring boy she had fallen in love with in the first place, as opposed to the heartless self centered arrogant person he had turned into, then maybe she would be willing to try again.