48. EX

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻⛅🖤

i held you

instagram messages.

harrywinks
i made my decision

annamoreno
i'm listening....

harrywinks
we're over

annamoreno
seriously?

after EVERYTHING
we've been through
you end it all?

harrywinks
yes.

because you have no idea
how many times i wanted
to tell you how i really felt
but i didn't.
i just kept it all inside.

i have trust issues and then
there's mac flirting w you
and i KNOW it

i really love you. still do,
i gave you everything.
and you still fucked me over.

those past few day have been crazy.
i told myself i didn't miss you and i believed myself for a while but i was laying awake at 3 am tears running down my face. i knew in that moment that somewhere deep inside of me i wished you were still mine.

my emotions are so messed up lately. i haven't been feeling happy or sad i've just kind of been existing and i don't really know what to feel.

not sad nor happy, just feeling empty, like idgaf about anything anymore.

you never realize how much you love someone until you watch them love someone else.

a part of me wants an answer, but a part of me doesn't want to know if you ever cheated. a part of me wants to keep holding on, but the biggest part of me wants to let you go.

it's funny how we outgrow what we once thought we couldn't live without, and then we fall in love with what we didn't even know we wanted.

my mom once said to me "i can tell you over and over to leave the situation, but you won't until you are ready. one day you will wake up & realize that this is not what you want to feel like anymore & you'll be done. you will find love when you're ready, not when you're lonely."

and i found it in you. but i lost it sometime in the relationship.

i haven't been myself in a long time for recently i've felt less like myself than ever before and being so out of touch with who i am makes me so sad