09. ANYTIME, ANNA

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻🖤⛅

makes me wanna

REAL LIFE !

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" Anna spat through her gritted teeth as she pulled her hand away from Pete's touch. He didn't look sorry at all.

She couldn't believe it. Her Pete cheated on her. Her Pete completely threw away all they had together for someone else. Sober or drunk, he cheated. Just the sheer thought of what had happened prior to his arrival brought a mixture of feelings: hurt, disgust and pure embarrassment. Embarrassment of actually thinking he'd actually love her and chose her over what was laying in his bed 5 minutes ago.

Anna tried to fight back the tears currently welling up in her eyes. She couldn't and she shouldn't let him see how much he broke her, not today.

"Please Anna," He pleaded while his eyes softened. He looked like the Pete she loved, not the glazed over one she saw a few moments ago. But it didn't matter, not anymore. She had zero tolerance for cheaters and she wasn't going to sit back and allow him to fill her head with lies of what apparently happened. "No." She spat harshly as she grabbed a suitcase from under their bed, or what was once their bed, and began to toss miscellaneous items of his into it.

Anna filled it until it couldn't hold anything else as Pete stood staring in disbelief, or he was just drunk and he didn't know what was going on. Regardless, she was done.

"Anna-" "No, Pete." She said with bitterness in her tone. "No. Save your breath. I don't want to hear your feeble excuses okay, be a man and admit to what you've done. You can try to save your ass all you want, but I'm not falling for it. Okay? I love you with every piece of me, but-" She paused before she corrected her mistake. "Loved you with every piece of me and you're going to throw what we had away for some sleazy one night stand? After everything I've done for you? You even made me stay away from my own family because they predicted that something like this would happen. You made me believe that everything the press said about you cheating on me is not true. Have you cheated on me again?" she asked hoping he would say no. He looked down giving her no answer.

She nodded. "You did." "But I love you" he claimed. "Is that what you think love is? Well not according to me. That's not love. You made your bed, now lie in it." She finished as she grabbed the suitcase from the bed and stormed out the bedroom door and made her way towards the front door.

"I am sleeping somewhere else tonight. By tomorrow I want you out of my house." she opened the door to leave. "It's my house too, you know" he replied. Oh, no he didn't. "I paid for it Pete. 16 million dollars of my hard-earned money. You haven't paid for a single thing in this house except from the ones you brought so shut your little mouth and pack your shit."