04. NEW ADDITIONS

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻🖤⛅

and the movie
is playing

REAL LIFE !

"PLEASE WELCOME ANNA MORENO" Jimmy said, causing the crowd to roar in applause as they all rose to their feet.

Anna walked out of the wall and hugged Jimmy, sitting in the couch next to his desk as she smiled to the crowd. "It's so nice to have you back Anna" Jimmy smiled.

"It's good to be back too!" Anna said. "So, we are all waiting for your new album here and you will not give anything out!" Jimmy laughed.

"I know, I know. I didn't spill any tea on Twitter but... I'm here to answer everything" she smiled turning to the audience.

"So, congratulations on your newest single, 'into you' which dropped yesterday and already has 16 MILLION plays!" Jimmy shouted.

"Thank you, I love this song so much, I'm really glad it's doing well."

"Okay, onto the questions. When will your album be out?"

"Wowww, straight on topic Jimmy" she giggled. "My album will be out this summer."

"Any exact date?"

"Not yet, we are still working on it, but as soon as I know myself, it will be out."

"Any favourite songs on the album?"

"I haven't revealed any other tracks except 'Dangerous Woman' and 'Into You' but, the next single that I'm planning on putting out is dope and I just added two more songs that are really close to my heart. I really love this album."

"You just added two new songs? When did you even make them?"

"You know, inspiration finds you in the weirdest of places. I was having an anxiety attack the other day and I had a friend help me overcome it. He told me some things to calm me down and it just hit me. I was like, these words have to become a song."

"But aren't you supposed to have some changes made so that those two tracks could be added?"

"Of course I had. I already played my label the songs, the album was done. But me and my friends loved these songs so much we just couldn't let them out of this project. They fit perfectly in it. "