36. SPECIAL

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻🌤🖤

give him my body

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙤

annamoreno gonna be performing again after some time :))) see you there ☁️☁️☁️🖤LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

username01 i'm gonna be there !!!

username02 i want to be there but i can't i'm so sad

username03 will you do meet & greet before or after the show???
⤿annamoreno no my love i'm so sorryyyy :(

username04 can't wait to see you live for the first timeee

username05 anyone interested in free tickets to the show?

harrywinks since you can't see shit i'll be the guy screaming in the front row
⤿dele i'm gonna be beside him with a 'sit on my face' sign
⤿ericdier and i- am gonna be the normal one i guess?
⤿annamoreno i love you all to bits & i'm crying ♡☁️🥺🥺🥺🥺

cvillanueva bbygirl

ellamai i love youu

benchilwell hi i want to hang out again
⤿annamoreno hit me up rn

username06 really jealous of this comment section ngl. shit like this will never happen to me

REAL LIFE !

As Daniel put his finishing touches on Anna's face her phone screen lit up. She smiled and apologised to him as she moved to grab it from the counter.

The instant smile on her face was enough for the makeup artist to understand who had just texted her.

"It's Harry isn't it?" he asked while applying highlighter on Anna's perfect cheekbones.

"It is." she smiled and showed him her phone. "He sent me a photo of him with Dele and Eric. They're outside" she giggled.

The picture was the three of them pulling funny faces at the VIP section and a text underneath it; "waiting to get our wigs snatched ☁️🖤"

Daniel shook his head and finished his work. Anna quickly sent back a message with a lot of hearts and clouds and got ready to leave her dressing room.

A knock at the door made both of them jump. The assistant smiling waved at Anna. It was time for her to go on stage. She looked at herself at the mirror for a second and then left the dressing room.

All the way to the stage she was nervous. Everything had to be perfect. She was gonna perform new songs for the first time. He was here too afterall.

The first notes of Moonlight could be heard and the crowd went wild. She slowly went up the stairs revealing herself to the people at the stadium. A wave of cheers overtook her and her heart was about to burst from happiness.

Anna quickly scanned the crowd for him. Eventually his brown eyes found hers and their smiles started hurting their cheeks, expressions matching. Idiots in love.

Bringing the microphone close to her she closed her eyes and said quickly; "This first song is for someone special." she smiled and started singing the words.

Harry was blown away from her angelic voice. He had heard the song numerous times but every time was a special one. He made her sing it to him all the time but now it just felt different. Special even. Like he was just hearing it for the first time and he was falling in love all over again.

The rest of the performance went by really quickly and smoothly. Everybody was shocked at Anna's vocals and lost their voices screaming every lyric.

All the way to her house Anna was liking tweets and photos of fans until a special video caught her eye. Harry, Dele and Eric dancing their arses off at 'Break Free'. Taken by a fan probably she thought. Scrolling over a little more she found another one. This video however was different.

It was focused on Harry during 'Moonlight'. He was looking at her like a lost puppy and at some point he looked like he was tearing up. Smiling softly she kept looking at his expressions and felt her heart melt at the sight of him. She saved the video for later and locked her phone.

Lexi, Doug and Courtney beside her where still talking about something that made no sense to her. She couldn't even hear their voices over her own thoughts. Without anyone expecting it and without thinking she blurted out her thoughts.

"I think i'm in love with Harry" she spoke softly and all of her friends' heads turned to look at her, frozen.

"What?"

-A🖤
two updates in two days.
who am i?