32. SCORE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻🌤🖤

in his eyes

REAL LIFE !

"Any predictions for the score?" Courtney asked, turning her head only to be met with Anna squinting her eyes trying to see anything rather than the bluriness.

"Don't tell me you didn't bring your glasses with you Anna!" she scolded her bestfriend looking around the VIP section at others wags waiting for the game to begin.

"I did! I just want to see if I can make out anything without them."

"And? Can you?" Courtney replied, already knowing the answer.

"Nah, I can't see shit" Anna blurted causing Ruby to start giggling. "But to answer your question I feel like Tottenham will win. With Herrera starting on the right side and Pogba further up the pitch I don't think they will score easily. So probably 2-1 to Tottenham." she answered carelessly.

"O-kay.." Courtney trailed while Ruby continued. "So how do you feel about our boy Anna?"

"I don't know. Honestly. I feel like we bond really well and I'm getting to know him more every day. But I have major commitment issues. I know Harry is different than Pete but I'm just... scared. You know?"

"We understand. And I'm sure he does too. But just don't leave him hanging. Try to sort yourself out okay?" Ruby asked rubbing her exposed shoulder.

"Okay."

Loud clapping interrupted the three of them and only then did they realise the players were on the pitch. She slipped her glasses on and immediatelly started searching for her favourite brown-haired boy.

She spotted him already looking at her with the biggest possible smile he could ever have. She smiled back and turned her head away just so he could not see her blushed cheeks. Oh man. This would be one hell of a match.

Anna stared down at Dele running with the ball on his feet. The team was close to scoring another goal and she was almost about to lose her voice. Dele passed the ball to Harry as he kicked it with the perfect force sending it right to the net.

The whole crowd errupted in screams as the whole team fell on top of the boy that had captured Anna's heart.

When they finally let him free he sprinted at Anna's direction. He pointed his fingers at her and send a kiss her way while smiling. She smiled  at him, sending a kiss back. He then turned back to the centre of the pitch.

Nudged by Ruby, she smiled and turned her attention back at the game. "Shit. We are both whipped."

Fingernails bitten to shreds, she counted down the seconds on the side of the pitch until the final whistle blew, the screams of the crowd clad in yellow echoing her own as the game ended 3-0 to Tottenham.

Every time it was overwhelming, the spirit of the crowd in stadiums, how easily tears fell and chants took off, all uniting in hope and happiness but this time there was a sense of relief that came with it, proof on the players faces as they paraded and ran around the pitch, congratulating each other and thanking their fans. She couldn't see the one she was looking for, his goal and assist making him a popular guy within the team but she knew he was out there somewhere, sunshine smile beaming to the sky.

When he was finally able to leave the pitch he sprinted towards the VIP section trying to find her.

She got up, running down the little steps with the widest smile ever. When they were able to reach other, she crashed her lips onto his, hands flying to the back of his neck. Behind them cheers and screams erupted and the whole stadium's phones turned at their direction, but they couldn't care less.

"Thanks for the dedication" she smiled, her lips ghosting his.

"The least I could do for you my love" he whispered closing the space between them once again.

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙤

annamoreno so this is what being dedicated a goal to feels likeLIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

username01 i'm crying that was the cutest moment ever

username02 she is unreal😍

username03 couple goals. that's all. that's my comment

harrywinks my lucky charm🖤
⤿annamoreno 🙈♡

dele y'all are gross
⤿ericdier shut up my babies are in loveee

username04 get togetherrrrr

username05 the fact that he dedicated the most beautiful goal in his career to her says a lot if you ask me😏

-A🖤
i hate math so much you
guys. i actually cry out of
frustration every single time