12. RUMOURS

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻🖤⛅

i'd be crushin

ARTICLE !

HARRY WINKS AND ANNA MORENO CONFIRM THEIR RELATIONSHIP.
written by felicia brown

Winks and Moreno met through mutual friends possibly last month

Winks and Moreno met through mutual friends possibly last month. They started with small comments on each other's posts that soon became a lot flirtier after Moreno's breakup with Davidson.

Davidson and Moreno had been dating from June 2017 to late February of this year. The couple broke up after Davidson was seen out with English actor and model Kate Beckinsale while Moreno and her friends were having a listening party for her new album "Dangerous Woman", Winks included.

We are not completely sure if Davidson and Moreno are broken up for sure since Pete is still following Anna on social media and even comments at her posts!

A source close to the 'Into You' singer told ENews! that "Anna was completely heartbroken and Harry was a shoulder for her to cry on."

The source did not address the flirty comments on their posts or the candids of the both of them entering a local Nando's while hand in hand last week.

People that were in Nando's when the couple entered told us that "They were acting really couple-y. They were holding hands. Harry was making jokes and Anna was laughing while hugging her friend"

While no one's confirmed the rumours, we really hope that they are true and they are actually a couple!