28. FOR GOOD

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻⛅🖤

he's all mine

REAL LIFE !

This was no-doubt the worst fight of their relationship.

"You can't just sit here and tell me that it happened accidentally Pete. You cheated on me two more times. I know it wasn't an accident!" Pete tightened his jaw, and he basked in his silent fury while she went on and said, "We're in a relationship Pete! That means you can't just leave me and cheat anytime you want to!"

"This isn't just anytime, though!" Pete yelled, fist colliding with the wall. Anna filched visibly, but that didn't stop him from scaring her. "This is my dream girl and i think i love her but i don't wanna lose you-"

She sighed exasperatedly, "Do you hear yourself!" She teared her fingers through her hair and her breathing became laboured. "You're saying that you want me to be okay with you having a side-chick."

"AT LEAST SHE WON'T LEAVE ME!" Pete screamed and the plaster on the wall crumbled under his fist.

Her chest heaved up and down and a moment of silence went by before she whispered, "That was two months ago, Davidson. And I didn't leave you. I just thought it would be better for both of us to stay away from each other-"

"FUCKING EXCUSES!" He screamed, and she started crying. She didn't understand why he was so furious at her. She was on the right. He took a step closer to her, teeth grinding. His voice lowered to a deadly whisper, "Sometimes I wish I didn't love you so much because I'm giving you everything you need to rip out my heart and let me bleed out."

Her eyes crinkled at the sides, and she folded her arms over her chest. "So you're saying you regret falling in love with me? You regret proposing to me?"

Pete looks at her, right in the eye, for the first time that night. He could see how much his answer will impact her next actions, so he took a few moments to think his answer through. But apparently he was too blinded by rage to choose wisely because he said, "I don't regret falling in love with you or proposing to you. I regret taking that love and letting it control my life."

She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head slowly, vision blurred with tears. "You don't mean that," she gave him another chance to change his answer.

But his eyes are still trained on hers as he said "I do."

And just like that, the two words that started their marriage are the same words that are ending it.

"What about my happiness?" She mumbled and looked down on her feet. In the corner of her eyes she saw how Pete frowned confused and rolled his eyes.

"What about it?" He simply answered.

"How do you think I'm feeling when you just propose to me, tell me you'll love me forever and then go around having sex with other girls?"

He stood silent.

"How do you think I'm doing? It's not like I'm having sex with each guy I see just because you do it and I feel alone. Pete, I stayed in this relationship because I loved you."

Pete snorted and rolled his eyes once again.

"Why should I believe what you're saying? Who knows, maybe you've been sleeping around. Maybe you've been a stupid groupie all this time? Maybe, each time I'm out, Winksy comes here and fucks you behind my back?"

Outch.

Those words hit her like knives stabbing her over and over again. How could he say that? She would never, ever do such thing. It was only a simple kiss. He had done way worse. She thought he knew that.

Anna just glared at him with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. She felt like crying, but not in front of hin No, he didn't deserve her tears.

Suddenly his face turned around as he just realized what he said.

"N-no, Anna I didn't-"

"Save it." She interrupted him and turned around to grab her bag on the floor. She couldn't stay anymore.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a voice of panic. She stood up straight and swung her bag over her shoulder and looked at her boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend. For good now.

"Not your concern. I'm surprised you even care." She muttered and grabbed her boots to put them on.

"But it is my concern!" She gave him an angry glare and ignored him. Now he cares? About time.

"Anna, don't you dare. Don't you dare walk out on me." He said and glared at her with a clenched jaw. She took a few deep breaths before she turned around and headed for the door.

"Watch me, superstar. Dele will come in to make sure you picked up your stuff and left." She turned around to leave.

"Oh, also..." she slipped the ring out of her finger and placed it on the bedside table. With one last look at him she said "Goodbye, Pete. For good this time."

-A🖤
so um... yeah lmao