30. HESITATE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* moonlight *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

🌻⛅🖤

with some

REAL LIFE !

"Of course he had to be seen with her today, hours just before my album release" Anna yelled out of frustration, throwing her phone to the other side of the bed.

Harry smiled at her sight. She was so beautiful when she got frustrated. He stopped rubbing her smooth leg and shifted closer to her.

"Sweetie, it's okay. We all got you. We're here." He said planting a kiss on her forehead.

She sighed contentedly and cuddled closer to him. "I know... It's all a bit much, but I'm working on it. Also..." she trailed looking at Harry.

"What is it love?" Harry asked her, while combing his fingers with hers.

"I know that you expect more from me. Like getting all the love you give me back and I'm trying. I mean... I want to believe that I'm trying but it's just all a mess in my head. I mean look at me. My view at people has changed in the last year quite a lot and I blame my ex for that." she stopped to take a breath and then continued.

"I really do blame my ex for the way I view relationships. I gave that man my all and I got dropped like I wasn't shit, so sorry if I hesitate on loving you. It's really hard on me too"

Harry just locked her tighter onto him and whispered at her hair.

"I don't care how long it takes for us to be together. I want you to be sure and ready when the right timing comes our way. Until then I'm staying right here. With you." his grip on her tightened and Anna smiled.

His phone binged and the couple moved a little until Harry could reach it. He looked at the screen and rolled his eyes, placing the item again on her nightstand. "What was it?" Anna asked absentmindedly.

"It was Rosie." Harry answered back and continued. "She is mad that I told her that I got my eye on someone else." His hand started wandering on her thigh.

"Oh really? And who is that certain someone?" she asked giddily.

"She is someone really beautiful, really smart, with the voice of an angel -and the heart of one too-. I'm pretty sure-"

"Harry?" Anna said, cutting him off.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and kiss me".

Harry giggled before kissing her again. Slowly he laid on top of her and without breaking the kiss; his hands touched every part of her body, caressing it. When he found the bottom of her hoodie, Harry looked at her. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked Anna again.

"More than anything" she said smiling and that way she erased all his doubts.

Her first time with Harry was better than she could have imagined. She could tell he cared about her. He was always asking Anna if she was okay, if she was sure. His kisses became hungry and his hands fit her body perfectly. It was like he was made for her. No inch of her skin was unloved by Harry. He took his time but he satisfied her as no one ever had.

"You’re so beautiful" He pulled Anna against him, holding her close while his breathing returned to his normal pace. He kissed her forehead. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She laughed, softly.

"I’m okay, Harry. I’m better than okay" Anna said, smiling flirtatiously. He laughed as he shook his head. "It was perfect, really" She nuzzled her head into his chest.

"It really was. " he said."How are you feeling?"

"Great. I'm so happy that I get to be with you guys when my album drops." She said, grinning. "How about you?"

"I’ve never felt better. And on that note, it's 10. Our friends are supposed to be here any minute. Maybe we should start getting dressed." he giggled.

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙤

annamoreno my album 'dangerous woman' is out now 🖤

Comments for this post have been disabled.

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙤

annamoreno also, dangerous woman music video is out too

annamoreno also, dangerous woman music video is out too. go give it some love 🖤

Comments for this post have been disabled.

-A🖤
i ..... just did this. i am so excited / scared for y'alls comments and opinions so i'll just leave. oh also, we're getting in a new era so.. prepare your wigs for that too